Total views : 123
Study on Binary Equivalent Decimal Edge Graceful Labeling
Let G (V(G), E(G)) be a graph with n vertices is said to be Binary Equivalent Decimal Edge Graceful Labeling (BEDE) graph if the vertices are assigned distinct numbers from 0,1,2,…,(n-1) such that the labels induced on edges by the values obtained using binary coding of end vertices for each edge which are distinct. This paper deals with graphs such as cycle graph, path graph and middle graph of above said graphs are BEDE graceful labeling.
BEDE, Binary, Graceful, IBEDE, Incident, Labeling, Middle Graph
- Gallian JA. A Dynamic Survey of Graph Labeling. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 2010.
- Frank Harray. Graph Theory, Narosa Publishing House.
- Bondy J.A. and Murty U.S.R. Graph Theory with Applications.
- Danuta Michalak. On Middle and total graphs with coarseness number equal 1; Graph Theory. Berlin, Springer: Proc.Conf;Lagow/pol.1981. Lecture Notes Math.1018, 1983; p.139–50.
- Shigehalli V.S. and Chidanand A Masarguppi , - Graceful labeling of some graphs. Journals of Computer and Mathematical Sciences. 2015 February; 6(2):127–33.
- Muthusamy M and Venugopal T. Strongly Multiplicative Labeling in the Context of Some Graph Operations. Indian Journals of Algebra. Number 1(2015); 4:49–59.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.