Total views : 90
LL Band Contrast Enhancement Using Adaptive Gamma Correction
Visible first-class of a photograph can be stepped forward by picture comparison enhancement. Enhancement is used to attain the hidden info present in a picture. It increases the comparison of part of a photograph which having the more data about the photograph. Picture enhancement may be obtained in many ways; histogram equalization is one of the most important and broadly used techniques of image enhancement. It complements the picture by using remapping the original pixel in to the uniform level. It complements a photograph in a great manner however it produces the noise amplification effect and over and below enhancement effect. The drawbacks can be removed via a brand new technique LL Band evaluation enhancement the use of adaptive gamma correction. The enhancement is obtained with the aid of Adaptive Gamma Correction of LL Band. The proposed method gives the higher enhancement it additionally preserves the brightness of the image. The proposed method is analysed for low evaluation take a look at pictures. It really works nicely by using imparting enhancement and advanced brightness. Experimental consequences suggest that the enhancement is acquired with stepped forward brightness as compared to the prevailing techniques .
Aptive Gamma Correction Ll Band, Image Enhancement, Histogram Equalisation
- Chen SD and Ramli A. Minimum Mean Brightness Error Bi-Histogram Equalization In Contrast Enhancement.IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2003; 49(4):1310-19.
- Chen SD and Ramli AR. Contrast Enhancement using Recursive Mean-Separate Histogram Equalization for Scalable Brightness Preservation, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2003; 49(4):1301-09.
- Gonzalez R and Woods R. Prentice Hall: Digital Image Processing, 2nd edition. 1997.
- Gonzalez R and Woods R. Prentice Hall: Digital Image Processing, 2nd edition. 2002.
- Huang SC Cheng FC and Chiu YS. Efficient Contrast Enhancement Using Adaptive Gamma Correction with Weighting Distribution, IEEE Transactions. Image Processing.2013; 22(3):1032-41.
- Kim Y. Contrast enhancement using brightness preserving bi-histogram equalization. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 1997; 43(1):1-8.
- Kim M and Chung MG. Recursively Separated and Weighted Histogram Equalization For Brightness Preservation And Contrast Enhancement, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2008; 54:1389-97.
- Menotti D and Najman L. Multi–Histogram Equalization Methods for Contrast Enhancement and Brightness Preserving. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.2007; 53(3).
- Ooi CH and Mat Isa NA. Adaptive Contrast Enhancement Methods with Brightness Preserving, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2010; 56(4):2543-51.
- Sengee N, Sengee A and Choi HK. Image Contrast Enhancement using Bi-Histogram Equalization with Neighborhood Metrics, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.2010; 56(4):2727-34.
- Sim KS, Tso CP and Tan Y. Recursive sub-image histogram equalization applied to gray-scale images, Pattern Recognition.Letter. 2007; 28:1209-21.
- Tarik Arici and Salih Dikbas. A Histogram Modification Framework and Its Application for Image Contrast Enhancement.IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. 2009; 18(9):1921-35.
- Wan Y, Chen Q and Zhang B. Image Enhancement based on equal area Dualistic Sub-Image Histogram Equalization Method. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.1999; 45(1):68-75.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.