Total views : 108
Detection and Prevention of Collaborative Attack and Energy Efficient Routing in Wireless and Ad hoc Network
Objectives: To implement Improved Cooperative Bait Detection Scheme which uses reverse tracing technique and to propose genetic algorithm to maximize the network lifetime. Method: The improved CBDS (Collaborative Bait Detection Scheme) and genetic algorithm are simulated in a randomly generated 16-node and 50-node topology using ns-2 network simulator and the performance is monitored. Findings: A comparison was made between existing CBDS, Improved CBDS and genetic algorithm. The overhead was high for genetic algorithm but the overall delay is found to be less and throughput was found to be high when compared to other techniques. The genetic algorithm provides efficient routing in spite of high overhead. Conclusion: The simulation result was compared with the existing technique and the efficiency was recorded in the chart.
Collaborative Black Hole Attack, Data Packet, Genetic Algorithm, Gray Hole Attack, Improved Cooperative Bait Detection Scheme, Reverse Tracing Technique
- Karlof C, Wagner D. Secure Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks: Attacks and Countermeasures. Ad Hoc Networks. 2003 May; 1:293-315.
- Sen J, Koilakonda S, Uki A. A Mechanism for Detection of Cooperative Black hole Attack in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modeling and Simulation (ISMS’11). 2011 Jan 25-27; p. 388-43.
- Ullah I. Blekinge Institute of Technology: Analysis of Black Hole Attack on MANET using Different MANET Routing Protocols, Master Thesis. 2010 Jun; p.1-51, p. 1-49.
- Paul AJ, Vishnu K. Detection and Removal of Cooperative Black/Gray hole Attack in Mobile Ad hoc Networks. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2010; 1(22):38-42.
- Aadache AB, Belmehdi A. Avoiding Black Hole and Cooperative Black hole Attacks in Wireless Ad hoc Networks. International Journal of Computer Science Information Security. 2010; 7(1):10-16.
- Deng H, Li W, Agrawal D. Routing Security in Wireless Adhoc Network. IEEE Communication Magazine. 2002 Oct; 40(10):70-5.
- Werrasinghe H, Fu H. Preventing Cooperative Black hole Attacks in Mobile and Adhoc Networks: Simulation Implementation and Evaluation. Proceedings of IEEEICC. 2007; p. 362-67.
- Gayatri Wahane, Savita Lonare. Technique for Detection of Cooperative Black Hole Attack in MANET. Tiruchengode, India: 4th ICCCNT 2013 July 4-6. 2013.
- Po-Chun Tsou, Jiann-Liang Chen. Developing a BDSR scheme to avoid Black hole attack based on Proactive and Reactive Architecture in MANET, ICACT 2011.
- Jian-Ming Chang, Po-Chun Tsou, Hanchiech Chao, Jiann-Liang Chen. CBDS: A Cooperative bait Detection Scheme to prevent malicious node for MANET based Hybrid Defense Architecture, IEEE. 2011.
- Isaac Woungang, Sanjay Kumar, Rajendu Dhuraj Peddi, Md. S. Obaidat. Detecting Black Hole Attacks on DSR based Mobile Adhoc Networks. IEEE 2012; 978-1-4673-1550-0/12.
- Chandar Diwaker, Sunitha Choudhary. Detection of Black Hole Attack in DSR based MANET. International Journal of Software and Websciences. 2013.
- Prache N Patil, Ashish T Bhole. Black Hole Attack Prevention in Mobile Adhoc Network using Route Caching. IEEE 2013; 978-1-4673-5999-3/13.
- Jian-Ming Chang, Po-Chun Tsou, Hanchiech Chao, Ching-Feng Lai. Defending Against Collaborative Attacks by Malicious Nodes in MANET: A Cooperative Bait Detection Approach. IEEE Systems Journal. 2015.
- Johnson D and Maltz D. Kluwer: Dynamic Source Routing in Adhoc Wireless Networks. Mobile Computing. T. Imielinski and H. Korthi. 1996; p. 153-81.
- Christee Joseph, Kishoreraja PC, Radhika Baskar, Reji M. Performance Evaluation of MANETS under Black Hole Attack Under Different Network Scenarios. Indian Journal of Science & Technology. 2015 November.
- Haripriya Y, Bhavani KVB, Lavanya S. A framework for detecting malicious nodes in mobile Adhoc Network. Indian Journal of Science & Technology. 2015 January.
- The Network Simulator-ns-2. Available from: http://www.isi.Eduo/nsnam/ns/
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.