Total views : 164
Globally Control Robot for Surveillance
Objective: This paper mainly deals with controlling the robot using internet and camera is used for monitoring purpose. Methods/Analysis: Surveillance robots can be operated either by PC or mobile. The main purpose of the paper is to monitor surroundings by controlling a robot by user over a wide range which can be obtained by using mobile connecting to the internet. Findings: This paper uses raspberry pi 2 to make a robot which minimizes the wiring. Raspberry pi 2 implemented robots can be operated with in a hotspot range using mobile without internet facility. To increase the range, it is necessary to connect the mobile with internet. When it is connected to the internet, the robots can be controlled by human operator over a large distance. Novelty/Improvements: Wide range and large distance coverage can be obtained by using this method.
Internet, Surveillance Camera, System on Chip.
- Kinnal RV, kudari S, Kachavimath AV. Control of vehicle pollution through internet of things and traffic lights. International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics. 2015 Apr; 14(2):227–31.
- Cho YC, Jeon JW. Remote robot control system based on DTMF of mobile phone. The IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN 2008) DCC, 2008 Jul 13–16, Daejeon, Korea; 2008. p. 1441–6.
- Singh AK, Shanker NM, Yadav AP. RF controlled terrorist fighting robot. International Journal of Computer Science and Communication. 2010 Jan–Jun; 1(1):109–12.
- Divya V, Dharanya S, Shaheen S, Umamakeswari A. Amphibious surveillance robot with smart sensor nodes. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 May; 6(5):4496–9.
- Masehian E, Katebi Y. Robot motion planning in dynamic environments with moving obstacles and target. International Journal of Mechanical Systems Engineering. 2007; 1(1):20–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.