Total views : 211
Crash Test Analysis on Natural Fiber Composite Materials for Head Gear
Objectives: In this analysis, natural fibers like, Jute, Kenaf and hemp; Jute and Hemp (mixture) Hemp and Kenaf (mixture), Jute and Kenaf (mixture) are invented with bio epoxy stick abuse forming system. This work, affects quality of Hemp and Kenaf (mixture), Jute and Kenaf (mixture) and Jute and Hemp (mixture) composite at dry and wet conditions were examined. Affect check were directed Izod affect testing machine and the little structure of the examples are checked by the Scanning magnifying instrument and contrast the leads with Ansys. Methods/Statistical Analysis: A synthetic check could be a subjective or quantitative strategy intended to demonstrate the presence of, measure, a substance or unit with the assistance of a chose compound specialist. The synthetic testing was performed in both sulphuric. The bits of the fiber strengthened polymer composite were initially weighed and after that drenched in the corrosive for around 24 hours. The pieces were then were made to a temperature of around 105°C and again weighed. The outcome uncovers the erosion resistance of the mixture polymer composites. Findings: Fiber-strengthened compound composites have contend a predominant parent for an extended time in an exceedingly style of uses for high particulate quality and modulus. The fabricate, utilize and expulsion of antiquated fiber-reinforced plastic, now and again made of glass, carbon or aramid fibers-reinforced thermoplastic and thermo-setting gums zone unit considered fundamentally on account of ecological issues. By characteristic fiber composites we tend to mean a material that is reinforced with strands, particles or platelets from regular or renewable assets, in refinement to for instance carbon or aramide filaments that should be integrated. The aftereffect of strands on effect quality for the examples prepared for each dry and wetness conditions. This check are regularly utilized as quick and basic inner control look at to work if a texture meets particular effect properties or to match materials for general sturdiness. Application/Improvements: Mixture fiber composites show halfway weak nature of break in view of the nearness of hemp strands. So by examining the protective cap display, and Experimental Results, it’s demonstrated that common fiber supported stuff of jute and hemp Hybrid material elements a property quality for the apparatus of Motor cycle Safety head protectors.
Ansys, Bio Polymers, Hemp, Jute, Kenaf, SEM
- ASTM D 695 – 02: Standard Test Method for Compressive Properties of Rigid Plastics. Annual Book of ASTM Standards.ASTM International, West Conshohocken; 2013 Apr.
- Ramnath BV and Manickavasagam VM. Determination of mechanical properties of intra-layer abaca-jute-glass fiber reinforced composite. Materials and Design. 2014; 60:643– 52. Crossref
- Roe PJ and Ansell MP. Jute reinforced polyester composites.Journal of Materials Science. 1985; 20:4015–20. Crossref
- Saheb D. Nabi JP and Jop. Natural fiber Polymer composites: A review. Advances in Polymer Technology. 2007; 18:351–63. Crossref, Crossref
- Sebe G, Cetin NS, Hill CAS and Hughes M. RTM hemp fibre-reinforced polyester composites. Applied Composite Materials. 2000; 7:341–9. Crossref
- Shah AN and Lakkad SC. Mechanical properties of jute reinforced plastics. Fibre Science and Technology. 1995; 15:41–6. Crossref
- Murali B and Mohan DC. Chemical treatment on hemp/polymer composites. Journal of Chemical and Pharemaceutical Researech. 2014; 6(9):419–23.
- Kalita BB and Gogoi N. Properties of ramie and its blends.International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science. 2013; 1(4).
- ASTM D 638 – 03: Standared Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics. Annual Book of ASTM Standards.ASTM International, West Conshohocken; 2007.
- Chakravarety AC, Sen SK and Dasgupta PC. Studies on ramie-fiber the effect of gum content on the physical properties of Ramie fiber. Journal of Textiles Association. 1991; 33:73–79.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.