Total views : 562
Speech Synthesis using Vocabulary of Interphoneme Transitions
Objectives: This paper presents a modified method of diphone synthesis of Kazakh language. The aim of this work is to create a high-speed synthesizer with acceptable quality. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Diphones represent transitions between sounds (interphoneme transitions). Therefore, to increase the quality of standard method, a technique was used for trimming the edges according to signal quasi-periods and automatic splicing normalization according to the amplitude at the beginning and the ends, which gave a significant increase in quality while maintaining the advantages of this method of synthesis. Application/Improvements: Finally, the described method is implemented as software for speech synthesis of the Kazakh and Russian languages.
Diphone, Quasi-Period, Phoneme, Synthesis, Speech.
- Frolov AV, Frolov GV. Synthesis and speech recognition.Contemporary Solutions. 2003.
- Speech Synthesis. 2013. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_synthesis
- Shelepov VY. Lectures about speech recognition. IPSHI; Donetsk. 2009. p. 14-15.
- Vintsyuk ТK. Analysis, recognition and interpretation of speech signals. Kiev. 1987.
- Krivnova OF, Zakharov LM, Zinoviev NV, Strokin GS, Babkin AV. Experience in the development of automatic speech synthesis for the Russian language. Proceedings of the 9th session of RAS, AKIN; Russia. 1999.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.