Total views : 186
Non-Linear Correlation Filter Based Image Recognition and Tracking
Objectives: The proposed method was to trace the image, even if you enable the reliable and accurate image tracking the movement of the image without calibration process by using a non-linear correlation filter large. Methods/Statistical analysis: By introducing the concept of the penalty associated with neighborhood function proposes an image similarity measure derived by non-linear transformation of the correlation filter. Picture image exhibited excellent results in the case that the motion picture track of a large set of experimental results faces average of 90%, average 85% for the other users. Findings: It proposed a new method for image tracking. The proposed system as compared to existing eye tracking system could track an image accurately and reliably even eliminating the need for calibration fluid motion. Improvements/ Applications: Scale image by tracing the method according to the changes and further applied to a method for removing a background element that does not move, and to develop faster and more accurate image tracking system.
Automatic Recognition, Comparing Image, Human Images, Non-Linear, Tracking
- Beck A, Teboulle M. A fast iterative shrinkage thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences. 2009; 2(1):163–209.
- Belhumeur PN, Hespanda J, Kiregeman D. Eigen faces vs. Fisher faces: recognition using class specific linear projection. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI). 1997; 19(7):711–20.
- Samel A, Iyengar PA. Automatic recognition and analysis of human images and facial expressions: a survey. Pattern Recognition. 1992; 25(1):67–77.
- Chellappa R, Wilson CL, Sirohey S. Human and machine recognition of images: a survey. Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). 1995; 83(5):705–41.
- Huttenlocher DP, Klanderman GA, Rucklidge WJ. Comparing images using the non-linear correlation filters. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transaction on Pattern analysis and Machine Intelligence.1993; 15(9):850–63.
- Dubuisson M, Jain AK. A modified non-linear correlation filters for object matching. Proceeding of 12th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), Jerusalem, Israel; 1994.
- Ross DA, Lim J, Lin RS, Yang MH. Incremental learning for robust visual tracking. International Journal of Computer Vision. 2008 May; 77(1):125–41.
- Samaria F, Harter A. Parameterization of a stochastic model for human face identification. Proceedings of the Second Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision; 1994. p.138–42.
- Bolme DS, Beveridge JR, Lui BADYM. Visual object tracking using adaptive correlation filters. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition; 2010. p. 2544–50.
- Bolme DS, Draper BA, Beveridge JR. Average of synthetic exact filters. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, USA; 2009. p. 2105–12.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.