Total views : 364
New Cryptography Algorithm with Fuzzy Logic for Effective Data Communication
In this communicative world, people forget to care about the security when the data communication gets the importance than the privacy most of the time. There the data theft takes place effortlessly. Many methodologies have been devised for making the effective communication either over the internet or intranet. However, the hackers enrich themselves than the new technologies whenever are launched. As need arises for cultivate the security key generation while secure data communication has to be ensured, we propose a new cryptography algorithm along with the fuzzy logic through this paper that materializes the secure communication possible. Firstly, we observed the flaw that causes for hacking effortlessly by the intruder during the data transmission over the network. Then the evaluation part could be done with the same context without losing data because of this proposed algorithm. This algorithm concentrates on image and text data encryption using fuzzy logic and on secured sharing theme which provides highly authenticated data transferring. The existing security algorithms had nod in many ways only for the secure data transmission rather than the complexity in which they have when need to be executed. Henceforth the aspirants who want to have the communication have to spend more time than the actual. Obviously the precious algorithms should have less processing time and high secure in nature. With keeps it as a main aspect the New Cryptography algorithm with fuzzy logic is proposed and has low process time and high security logics using various key for encryption and decryption. The results which produced by this proposed algorithm have been compared with exist algorithms and finally could arrive the conclusion that the proposed is highly effective in security aspects and needs minimum amount of time to be executed.
Cryptography, Fuzzy Logic, Private Key, Public Key, RSA Algorithm, Security Key
- Ministry of science, technology and innovation, Malaysia. National Cyber Security Policy: The Way Forward, Federal Government Administrative Centre; 2006.
- UK Office of Cyber Security. Cyber security strategy of the United Kingdom: Safety, security and resilience in cyber space, Office of Public Sector Information, Information Policy Team; 2009.
- United State, executive office of the president. Cyber space policy review: assuring a trusted and resilient information and communication infrastructure. United State, Executive Office of the President; 2009.
- Ganeshkumar K, Arivazhagan D, Sundaram S. Strategies of cybercrime: Viruses and security sphere. Journal of Academia and Industrial Research. 2013; 2(7):397–401.
- Ganeshkumar K, Arivazhagan D, Sundaram S. Advance cryptography algorithm for symmetric image encryption and decryption scheme for improving data security. Journal of Academia and Industrial Research. 2014 Mar; 10(2):563–6.
- Mikle O. Practical attacks on digital signatures using MD5 message digest. CryprologyePrint Archive; 2004. p. 356.
- Sun Q, Chang SF. A secure and robust digital signature scheme for JPEG2000 image authentication. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia. 2005; 7(3):480–94.
- Cramer R, Shoup V. Signature schemes based on the strong RSA assumption. ACM Transactions on Information and System Security (TISSEC). 2000; 3(3):161–85.
- Noore A. A secure conditional access system using digital signature and encryption. IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, ICCE; 2003.
- Stern J, Pointcheval D. Flaws in applying proof methodologies to signature schemes. Advances in CRYPTO; 2002. p.215–24.
- Aydos M, Yantk T. A high-speed ECC-based wireless authentication on an ARM microprocessor. 16th Annual Conference on Computer Security Applications, ACSAC’00; 2000.
- Shah M, Swaminathan AR. Privacy-preserving audit and extraction of digital contents. Cryptology ePrintArchive, Report 186; 2008.
- Ding J, Yang BY. New differential-algebraic attacks and reparametrization of rainbow. Applied Cryptography and Network Security; 2008.
- Tao R, Meng XY, Wang Y. Image encryption with multiorders of fractional fourier transforms. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics Security. 2010; 5(4):734–8.
- Wang XY, Yang L, Liu R, Kadir A. A chaotic image encryption algorithm based on perceptron model. Nonlinear Dynamics. 2010; 62(3):615–21.
- Wang Y, Wong KW, Liao X, Chen G. A new chaos-based fast image encryption algorithm. Applied Soft Computing Journal. 2011; 11(1):514–22.
- Zaidan B, Zaidan A, Al-Frajat A, Jalab H. On the differences between hiding information and cryptography techniques: An overview. Journal of Applied Sciences. 2010; 10:1650–5.
- Zhang G, Liu Q. A novel image encryption method based on total shuffling scheme. Optics Communications. 2011; 284(12):2775–80.
- Zhao XY, Chen G. Ergodic matrix in image encryption. Second International Conference on Image and Graphics. 2002 Jul 26:394. DOI: 10.1117/12.477171.
- Zhu ZL, Zhang W, Wong KW, Yu H. A chaos-based symmetric image encryption scheme using a bit-level permutation. Information Sciences. 2011; 181(6):1171–86.
- Lakhtaria K. Protecting computer network with encryption technique: A Study. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2011; 4(4):44–51.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.