Total views : 160
Implementing Inference Revelation System for a Database
Dispatched client of the database may endeavour change those relationship «around the data so as will derive or understand those fragile information beginning with those threatening data get. Acceptance will be a system a client could use ought to whip right control instruments to database structure. An enlistment recognizable proof structure might be required to make sense of whether customers could utilize charged got to data with interpret sensitive information. In perspective of the space of the database semantic acceptance distinguishing proof system will be framed. That probability about getting access to span of the season of the customer is registered when each shot the customer acts those request. That client requests a will an opportunity to be blocked in the acceptance probability quality outperforms those pre-indicated edge restrain. By this, those will be abstained from beginning with surmising the fragile data. Thusly we make a model for evaluating acceptance subordinate upon those request progressions.
Access, Database, Framework, Information, Security
- Li X. Cloud computing: introduction, application and security from industry perspectives. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2011; 11:224–8.
- Omri F, Hamila R, Foufou S, Jarraya M. Cloud-ready biometric system for mobile security access. Networked Digital Technologies; 2012. p. 192–200.
- Dinh HT, Lee C, Niyato D, Wang P. A survey of mobile cloud computing: Architecture, applications, and approaches.Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing; 2011.
- Yu X, Wen Q. Design of security solution to mobile cloud storage. Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining; 2012. p.255–63.
- Derawi MO, Yang B, Busch C. Fingerprint recognition with embedded cameras on mobile phones. Security and Privacy in Mobile Information and Communication Systems; 2012.p. 136–47.
- Hiew B, Teoh ABJ, Ngo DCL. Automatic digital camera based fingerprint image preprocessing. International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualisation; 2006. p. 182–9.
- Yu P, Xu D, Li H, Zhou H. Fingerprint image preprocessing based on whole-hand image captured by digital camera. International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering. CiSE 2009; 2009. p. 1–4.
- Choudhury AJ, Kumar P, Sain M, Lim H, Jae-Lee H. A strong user authentication framework for cloud computing.Services Computing Conference (APSCC), 2011 IEEE Asia-Pacific; 2011. p. 110–15.
- Dinesha H, Agrawal V. Multi-level authentication technique for accessing cloud services. 2012 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Applications (ICCCA); 2012. p. 1–4.
- Anandkumar AK. Matlab tuning of Pid temperature controller. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2014.
- Ganeshkumar K, Arivazhagan D. Generating a digital signature based on new cryptographic scheme for user authentication and security. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Oct; 7(6).
- Kirubakaramoorthi R, Arivazhagan D. Survey on encryption techniques used to secure cloud storage system Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(36). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i36/87861.
- RajaSekhar B, Kumar S, Swathi Reddy L, PoornaChandar V. CP-ABE based encryption for secured cloud storage access. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2012; 3(9).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.