Total views : 449
Cloud Security: A Multi Agent Approach Based Intrusion Detection System
The security is the biggest problem of cloud computing, it needs some Intrusion Detection Systems (IDSs) for detecting and preventing attacks in this environment. Multi Agents Systems (MAS) are distributed systems ideally designed and implanted as a set of agents interacting to solve issues that may exceed the capabilities of each individual agent. This approach provides an intelligent self-administered and fault-tolerant intrusion detection system with continuous execution time and minimal human intervention due to the use of Multi agent security systems has been monitored and automatically controlled in the cloud.
Attack, Cloud Computing, Intrusion Detection System, Multi Agents Systems, Mobile Agent, Security
- National Institute of standards and technology. Final version of NIST cloud computing definition published [Internet]. 2011 [updated 2016 Sep 21; cited 2011 Oct 25].Available from: Crossref
- Bellifemine F, Caire G, Greenwood D. Developing multiagent systems with JADE. Wiley Online Library; 2007 Feb 20. p. 1–286. Crossref
- Khalil I, Khreishah A, Azeem M. Cloud computing security: a survey. Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, Computers. 2014 Feb 3; 3(1):1–35. Crossref
- Peng T, Leckie C, Ramamohanarao K. Information sharing for distributed intrusion detection systems. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier, ScienceDirect. 2007 Aug; 30(3):877–99. Crossref
- Marinova-Boncheva V. A short survey of intrusion detection systems. Problems of Engineering Cybernetics and Robotics. 2007; 58:23–30.
- Vieira K, Schulter A, Westphall C, Westphall CM. Intrusion detection for grid and cloud computing. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) IT Professional. 2010 Jul–Aug; 12(4):38–43. Crossref
- Kantamneni A, Brown LE, Parker G, Weaver WW.Survey of multi-agent systems for microgrid control.
- Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Elsevier, ScienceDirect. 2015 Oct; 45:192–203. Crossref
- Yoon H, Lee M, Gatton TM. A multi-agent based user context Bayesian neural network analysis system. Artificial Intelligence Review. 2010 Oct; 34(3):261–70. Crossref
- Modi C, Patel D, Borisaniya B, Patel H, Patel A, Rajarajan M. A survey of intrusion detection techniques in cloud.
- Journal of Network and Computer Applications. 2013 Jan; 36(1):42–57. Crossref
- Bhadauria R, Chaki R, Chaki N, Sanyal S. A survey on security issues in cloud computing. Computer Science, Cryptography and Security. 2011 Sep 25; 5(6):83–7. Crossref
- Singh A, Shrivastava M. Overview of attacks on cloud computing.International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT). 2012 Apr; 4(1):321–3. Crossref
- Sqalli MH, Al-Haidari F, Salah K. EDoS-shield - a two-steps mitigation technique against EDoS attacks in cloud computing.In the Proceedings of the 4th Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing ; 2011 Dec 5–8. p. 49–56.
- Balasubramanian R, Aramuthan M. Security problems and possible security approaches in cloud computing.
- International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research.2012 Jun; 3(6):1–4.
- Lee J-H, Park M-W, Eom J-H, Chung T-M. Multi-level Intrusion Detection System and log management in Cloud Computing. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 13th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), Seoul, South Korea; 2011 Feb 13–16. p. 552–5.
- Gruschka N, Jensen M. Attack surfaces: a taxonomy for attacks on cloud services. In the Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 3rd International Conference on Cloud Computing, Miami, USA; 2010 Jul 5–10. p. 276–9. Crossref
- Jensen M, Schwenk J, Gruschka N, Iacono LL. On technical security issues in cloud computing. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Conference on Cloud Computing; 2009 Sep 21–25. p. 109– 16. Crossref
- Gunasekhar T, Rao KT, Saikiran P, Lakshmi PV.A survey on solutions to distributed denial of service attacks.
- International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT). 2014; 5(2):2373–6.
- Navaz ASS, Sangeetha V, Prabhadevi C. Entropy based anomaly detection system to prevent DDoS attacks in cloud. International Journal of Computer Applications.2013 Aug; 62(15):42–7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.