Total views : 176
Face Recognition on Biometrics using Optimization Algorithms
Objectives: The vital goals of the face recognition research was for the use of optimization algorithms in an efficient biometric process. The algorithms are compared for biometrics on face recognition to implement a cost-effective and efficient continuous authentication system to substantially reduction the risk of fraud. Methods/Statistical Analysis: By trial comes to fruition, the proposed system upgraded the face recognition precision procured by the processed content was around 2.97% which is greater above Eigen face procedure when compared to standard PCA strategy. In addition, above trial comes about describing that the given strategy has increased and efficient optimization exactness. Findings: To enhance persistent authentication handle amid online procedure of different continuous application and retain both the client’s hard and soft biometric data and persistently verifying whether the individual using the terminal is as an indistinguishable substantial client from the one login toward the start. It is a financially savvy and productive persistent authentication framework to significantly lessen the danger of extortion. The resistance against ridiculing is inspected. Application/Improvements: Improvements are done on differentiating PSO and ACO and E (pso+aco)- based approaches for highlight assurance. The typical acknowledgment rate of E (pso+aco) was good when compared to PSObased component decision. On analyzing it was found that, number of parts needed in E (pso+aco) was not that much required for acknowledgment utilizing PSO
ABC, Biometrics, Face recognition, Passive Continuous Authentication, PSO, Swarm Observation
- Ahonen T, Hadid A, Pietikainen M. Face description with local binary patterns: Application to face recognition. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2006 Dec; 28(12):2037–41. Crossref PMID:17108377
- Arivalagan S, Venkatachalapathy K. Face recognition based on a hybrid meta-heuristic feature selection algorithm.International Journal of Computer Applications. 2012 Oct; 55(17):18–22.
- Chelali FZ, Djeradi A, Djeradi R. Linear discriminant analysis for face recognition. ICMCS ‘09. International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems; 2009.p. 1–10. Crossref
- Castelli V, Cover T, The relative value of labeled and unlabeled samples in pattern recognition with an unknown mixing parameter. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 1996; 42(6):2101–17. Crossref
- Flior E, Kowalski K. Continuous biometric user authentication in online examinations. In Proc 7th Int Conf Inform Technol; 2010 Jul. p. 488–92. Crossref
- Kirby M, Sirovich L. Application of the karhunen-loeve procedure for the characterization of human faces. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 1990 Jan; 12(1):103–8.
- Jimenez LO, Landgrebe DA. Hyperspectral Data Analysis and Feature Reduction via Projection Pursuit. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience Remote Sensing. 1999; 37(6):2653–67. Crossref
- Klosterman A, Ganger G. Secure Continuous BiometricEnhanced Authentication. Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA; 2000 May.
- Lak M, Keshavarz A, Pourghassem H, Graph-Based Hyperspectral Image Classification Using Outliers Detection Based on Spatial Information and Estimating of the Number of GMM Mixtures. 2013 International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, Gwalior; 2013. p. 196–200. Crossref
- Lei Z, Liao S, Pietikäinen M, Li SZ. Face recognition by exploring information jointly in space, Scale and Orientation. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. 2011 Jan; 20(1):247–57. Crossref PMid:20643604
- Savvides M, Heo J, Park SW. Face recognition. In Anil K.Jain, Patrick Flynn, and Arun A. Ross, editors, Handbook of Biometrics. Springer US; 2008. p. 43–70
- Kaur N, Jakhar R, Singh R. Face recognition using bacteria for aging optimization-based selected features. (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. Issue on Artificial Intelligence; 2011.
- Niinuma K, Park U, Jain AK. Soft biometric traits for continuous user authentication. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2010 Dec; 5(4):771–80.
- Nigam K, Ghani R. Analyzing the Effectiveness and Applicability of Co-Training. 9th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management; 2000. p.86–93. Crossref
- Pai YT, Ruan SJ, Shie MC, Liu YC. A simple and accurate color face detection algorithm in complex background.IEEE Conference on Image Processing; 2010 Jan. p. 1545–8.
- Rosset S, Zhu J, Zou H, Hastie T. A Method for Inferring Label Sampling Mechanisms in Semi-Supervised Learning.In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, MIT Press: Cambridge, MA; 2004. p.1161–8.
- Panda R, Naik MK, Panigrahi BK. Face recognition using bacterial foraging strategy. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation. 2011; 1(3):138–46.
- Schwerin B, Paliwal K. Local-dct features for facial recognition.ICSPCS 2008. 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Systems; 2008. p 1–6.Crossref
- Solami EA, Boyd C, Clark A, Ahmed I. User-representative feature selection for keystroke dynamics. 5th International Conference on Network and System Security; 2011 Oct. p.229–33. Crossref
- Zhao W, Chellappa R, Phillips PJ, Rosenfeld A. Face recognition: A literature survey. ACM Comput Surv. 2003 Dec; 35(4):399–458.
- Zhang WC, Shan SG, Gao W, Zhang HM. Local gabor binary pattern histogram sequence (lgbphs): A novel nonstatistical model for face representation and recognition.In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision; 2005. p. 786–91.
- Lei Z, Li SZ, Chu R, Zhu X. Face recognition with local gabor textons. In Proceedings of IAPR/IEEE International Conference on Biometic. 2007; 4642:49–57. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.