Total views : 106
Anomaly Prevention Mechanism for Wireless Networks using the Wireless Node Integrity Assessment Program
Objectives: The wireless network security has been incorporated under this research, which has been implemented based upon the Secure Authentication Algorithm (SeAuL) for the wireless network security. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The multi-level authentication scheme has been proposed for the realization of the security among the wireless networks, which has been called Secure Authentication Algorithm (SeAuL). The proposed model has been designed in the pre-setup phase and post-setup phase for the robust authentication over the wireless networks. Findings: The proposed model has been equipped with the key based encryption using the 16-layered elliptic curve cryptography, which has been found more secure and rapid than the traditional AES algorithm in the various block sizes. The experimental results have proved the efficiency of the proposed model, when assessed on the basis of response delay for the encryption of the keys. Application/ Improvements: The anomaly prevention as well as the denial of service attack prevention has been implemented for the realization of the trusted wireless networks.
Anomaly Prevention, Intrusion Avoidance, Intrusion Prevention, Secure Data Propagation, Wireless Network.
- Senthil A and Logashanmugam E. Secure Acknowledgement based Misbehavior Detection in WSN (S-ACK). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Oct; 9(40):1–6. Crossref
- Fouad MMM and Hassanien AE. Key pre-distribution techniques for WSN security services. In Bio-inspiring Cyber Security and Cloud Services: Trends and Innovations. Springer Berlin Heidelberg; 2014 jun. p. 265–83. Crossref
- Kim MS, Park SK, Kim HS and Hwang K. An Efficient Key Management Scheme for Advanced Metering Infrastructure. In Advances in Computer Science and Ubiquitous Computing. Springer, Singapore; 2015 Dec. p. 125–30. Crossref
- Biji N and Mala C. Analysis of ECC for application specific WSN security. In Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC). 2015 Dec; p. 1–6.
- Salehi S, Ahmad MA, Naraei RP and Farrokhtala A. Security in wireless sensor networks: Issues and challenges. In Space Science and Communication IconSpace; 2013. p. 356–60.
- Said AA, Mantoro T and Tap AO. Improved Modified Reputation-Base Trust for Wireless Sensor Networks Security. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Oct; 9(37):1–11.
- Aznaoui H, Raghay S and Aziz L. New Smart nodes distribution using K means Approach to enhance Routing in WSN. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Dec; 9(46):1–8. Crossref
- Abdullah KM and Pervez AA. Wireless Bandwidth Estimation Technique (WBET) based dynamic channel allocation for IEEE802.11e standard. 2009 Oct; p. 294–99.
- Arefin SK, Datta S and Das SK. A simplistic approach to model capacity estimation and bandwidth utilization of IEEE 802.11e WLAN. 2011; p. 1566–73.
- Koujalrgi A. Bandwidth estimation for IEEE 802.11 based Ad Hoc Networks. International Journal of Thesis Projects and Dissertations (IJTPD). 2014; 2:1–25.
- Sirgi S. A Routing protocol for efficient bandwidth utilization of IEE e in Ad-hoc network. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT). 2012 Sept; 1(7):1–5.
- Acharya R, Vityanathan V and Chellaih PR. WLAN QoS issues and IEEE 802.11e QoS enhancement. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering. 2010 Feb; 2:143–49.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.