Total views : 111
Self Organized Quantum Key Authentication Technique for Secure Data Communication in Mobile Ad Hoc Network
Background /Objectives: To improve the security in Mobile Ad Hoc network (MANET) by means of a Self Organized Quantum Key Authentication (SO-QKA). Methods/Statistical Analysis: The key objective of SO-QKA technique is to improve data security and mobile node authentication in MANET. Initially, SO-QKA technique generates quantum key for mobile node data transmission along the route path in MANET. Next, SO-QKA technique formulates self organized key for every mobile node with its quantum key for corresponding data transmission at specific instances. With the help of generated self organized key, SO-QKA technique finds secure route for transmitting the data in MANET. Finally, SOQKA technique is performs key matching at the destination node where the verification of the mobile node is checked with the mobile node id of self organized key and data authentication is verified with quantum key and destination id. Findings: Experimental evaluation of SO-QKA technique is done with the performance metrics such as data loss rate, data transmission rate, security, execution time. Experimental analysis shows that the SO-QKA technique is able to improve the security and also improves the data transmission rate comparable to the state-of-the-art works. Applications/ Improvements: It can be further enlarged with implementation of new algorithm model with different parameters which improves high authentication and confidentiality.
Data Communication, Key Matching, Mobile Ad Hoc Network, Mobile Node, Quantum Key, Self Organized Key
- Wang N, Zhang N, Gulliver TA. Cooperative key agreement for wireless networking: key rates and practical protocol design. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2014; 9(2):272–84. Crossref
- Ning H, Liu H, Yang LT. Aggregated-proof based hierarchical authentication scheme for the internet of things. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2015 Mar; 26(3):657–67. Crossref
- Jo HJ, Paik JH, Lee DH. Efficient privacy-preserving authentication in wireless mobile networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2014; 13(7):1469–81. Crossref
- Li Q, Cao G, Porta TFL. Efficient and privacy-aware data aggregation in mobile sensing. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. 2014; 11(2):115–29.Crossref
- Zhang Y, Pan E, Song L, Saad W, Dawy Z, Han Z. Social network aware device-to-device communication in wireless networks. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications.2015; 14(1):177–90. Crossref
- Mohamed MEA, Shen X. A secure payment scheme with low communication and processing overhead for multihop wireless networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2012; 24(2):209–24.
- Poongodi T, Karthikeyan M. Localized secure routing architecture against cooperative black hole attack in mobile ad hoc networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 2016 Sep; 90(2):1039–50. Crossref
- Murakami T, Kohno E, Kakuda Y. An adaptivity-enhanced multipath routing method for secure dispersed data transfer method in ad hoc networks with varying node density. IEEE 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing and IEEE 11th International Conference on and Autonomic and Trusted Computing, and IEEE 14th International Conference on Scalable Computing and Communications and its Associated Workshops (UTCATCScalCom); 2014. p. 502–9. Crossref
- Borkar GM, Mahajan AR. A secures and trust based ondemand multipath routing scheme for self-organized
- mobile ad-hoc networks. Wireless Networks. 2016:1–18.
- Wan Z, Ren K, Gu M. USOR: An unobservable secure on-demand routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2012; 11(5):1922–32. Crossref
- LimS, Yu C, Das C R. RandomCast: An Energy-Efficient Communication Scheme for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2009 Aug; 8(8):1039–51. Crossref
- Wang Z, Chen Y, Li C. CORMAN: A novel cooperative opportunistic routing scheme in mobile ad hoc networks.IEEE Journal on Selected Areas In Communications. 2012 Feb; 30(2):289–96. Crossref
- Feng R, Che S, Wang X, Yu N. A credible routing based on a novel trust mechanism in ad hoc networks. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. 2013 Mar:1–13.
- Bosunia MR, Jeong DP, Park C, Jeong SH. A new routing protocol with high energy efficiency and reliability for data delivery in mobile ad hoc networks. Hindawi Publishing Corporation International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. 2015; 13(4).
- Zhu J, Wang X. Model and protocol for energy-efficient routing over mobile ad hoc networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2011 Nov; 10(11):1546–57. Crossref
- Shen H, Zhao L. ALERT: An anonymous location-based efficient routing protocol in MANETs. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2013; 12(6):1546–57. Crossref
- Alomari A. Security authentication of AODV protocols in MANETs. Network and System Security. Springer; 2013. p.621–7. Crossref
- Alnumay WS, Ghos U. Secure routing and data transmission in mobile ad hoc networks. IJCNC. 2014 Jan;
- (1):111–27. Crossref
- John S P, Samuel P. Self-organized key management with trusted certificate exchange in MANET. Ain Shams Engineering Journal. 2015 Mar; 6(1):161–70. Crossref
- Patwari N, Croft J, Jana S, Kasera SK. High-rate uncorrelated bit extraction for shared secret key generation from channel measurements. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2010; 9(1):17–30. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.