Total views : 248
Simulation and Modeling of a Photovoltaic Pumping Installation by Bond Graph
Objectives: To model and simulate the pumping system by using as a source the PV and by the vectorial and scalar commands. Methods: The photovoltaic system modelling is complex; so we propose the use of bond graph (BG) methodology which permits the decomposition of the system into subsystems exchanging energy, and to represent several physic domains (electricity, mechanical, etc.) with an joined way. Findings: We represent a method based on the input-output causal inversion of the bond graph of the system which consists in deducing the laws from input-output control directly on bond graph. A new technique that consists on using a PWM bloc with three phases inverters is employed in order to optimize this bloc and to have better results. Applications: The modeling of photovoltaic system elements is an important step that should be preceded all application of sizing, identification or simulation.
Bond Graph Modeling, Induction Motor, MPPT, Photovoltaic, PWM, Scalar and Vector Control.
- Mezghanni D, Ellouze M, Cabani I, Mami A. Linearizing control of a photovoltaic structure and stability by Lyapunov directly on bond graph. Journal of Electrical System. 2007 Dec; 4(7):181–92.
- Purwoadi MA. Reglage non linéaire du variateur de vitesse asynchrone sans capteur mecanique: contribution a la commande par linearisation exacte entrées-sorties et a l’observation du flux rotorique, these de INP de Toulouse. 1996 ; 1–237.
- Nichita C, Nichita D, Luca. Large Band Simulation of the Wind Speed for Real Time Wind Turbine Simulator. IEEE Trans Energy Conv. 2002 Dec; 17(4) :523–9. Crossref 4. Braustein A, Kornfeld A. Analysis of solar powered electric water pumps, solar energy. 1981; 27(3):235–40.
- Andoulsi R, Andoulsi. Etude d’une classe de systèmes photovoltaïques par une approche bond graph. Modelisation, analyse et commande, Thèse UST Lille. 2001; 1–23.
- Appelbaum J, Appelbaum. Starting and steady-state characteristic of dc motors powered by solar cell generators. IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion. 1986 Mar; 1:15–25.
- Chekireb A, Tlemcani H, Chekireb M, Boucherit. Perturb and Observe MPPT Technique Robustness Improved. IEEE. 2004; 845–50.
- Tlemcani A, Chekireb H, Boucherit M. Perturb and Observe MPPT Technique Robustness Improved. IEEE. 2004; 845– 50.
- Macanique des fluides. Available from: http://www.acnancymetz.fr/enseign/physique/PHYS/Term/Mecaflu/mecanique_des_fuides.htm. Date accessed : 10/11/2005.
- Betka A, Moussi A. Performance optimization of a photovoltaic induction motor pumping system. Renewable Energy. 2004; 29:2167–81. Crossref
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.