Total views : 201
Determination of the Overshoot Scalar Control Systems with Transfer Zero and Binomial Law of Poles Distribution
Background/Objectives: One of the most popular approaches to the design of automatic control systems is the modal method of controller synthesis. Methods: Its peculiarity is that the requirements for management process quality are formalized by ensuring the desired location on a complex plane of a closed system poles. At that, the introduction of the modal controller makes no effect on the location of transmission zeros. Finding: However, it is known that many transition process quality indicators (e.g., overshoot value) depend not only on the poles but the zeros of the transfer function as well. In work presented here, we analyzed the dependence of overshoot value on the relative position of a dynamic system zeros and poles. Calculation formulas which allow determining the value of a positive or a negative overshoot without the development of transient response are obtained for a scalar system with one zero and the binomial pole distribution law. The dependence of overshoot value on the relative position of the transmission zero and the dynamic system poles is studied. The conditions are formulated, the implementation of which will provide in control system such an overshoot value which does not exceed a predetermined value. Conclusion: The obtained results can be used for further theoretical studies as well as in practice in solving problems of analysis and synthesis of control systems with a modal controller.
Binomial Distribution Law, Control System, Overshoot, Poles, Transmission Zero, Transient Response
- Olio Model One: Why the Craft Brew of Smart watches Actually Goes Flat. Available from: http://readwrite.com/2015/04/01/ olio-model-one-smartwatch-craft-beer-flat/
- Graham C, Stefan F, Mario E. Control system design. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall; 2001 Mar.
- Smagina EM. The issues of linear multivariate object analysis using the concept of the system zero. Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk University; 1990.
- Kobayashi T. Zeros and design of control systems for distributed parameter systems. International Journal of Systems Science.1992; 23(9):1507–15.
- Jambhekar ND, Dhawale CA. bit level key agreement and exchange protocol for digital image steganographic. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–7.
- Ramírez HS, Rodríguez CG, Romero JC, Juárez AL.Algebraic identification and estimation methods in feedback control systems. Wilky; 2014 Mar. p. 390.
- Antsaklis PJ, Michel AN. Linear systems. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1997.
- Demyanov DN. Impact of transmission zeros spectrum on the nature of transient process in the scalar control systems with binomial law of poles distribution. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2015 Jan; 11(6):5089–98.
- Kalaiselvi B. Design of smart positioner for a control valve to optimize backlash problem. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(32):1–7.
- Baillieul J, Samad T. Encyclopedia of systems and control.London: Springer; 2015.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.