Total views : 191
Quadrature Formula Study for the Integral with Hilbert Kernel based on Trigonometric Interpolational Polynomial
Objectives: The article presents the study of the quadrature formula for the integral with Hilbert’s kernel. Methods: The sub integral function is close to interpolation polynomial on such equally spaced nodes that the values of the Weyl fractional integral coincide in these nodes for the function and polynomial. At the derivation of a formula, the known values of the integral are used with Hilbert’s kernel of certain functions, the properties of trigonometric polynomials and the properties of trigonometric functions Results: The obtained quadrature formulas were tested using Wolfram Mathematica system. Calculations performed at different values of node number and the order of integration. The values obtained using the studied quadrature was compared with the values obtained using the previously known formula. Conclusion: The growth of node number improves by the quadrature formula, the dependence of approximation on the values, is observed. At the resemblance to the section ends the difference between integral values calculated by different formulas increases.
Fractional Integration, Integral with the Hilbert Kernel, Interpolational Polynomial, Polynomial Operator, Quadrature Formula, Trigonometric Polynomial, Weyl Fractional Integral
- Khalil R, Horani M, Yousef A, Sababhehb M. A new definition of fractional derivative. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 2014; 264:65–70.
- Tenreiro JA, Alexandra MS, Galhano F, Juan J. On development of fractional calculus during the last fifty years.Scientometrics. 2014; 98(1):577–82.
- Mofidi H, Hadadifard F. Weights guaranteeing polefree barycentric rational interpolation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013; 6(11):56–78.
- Sarikaya MZ, Dahmani Z, Kiris ME, Ahmad F. (k; s)Riemann-Liouville fractional integral and applications.Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 2016; 1(45):77–89.
- Anis F, Chulpan B. Generalized interpolating polynomial operator an. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015; 10(24):45194–202.
- Islam K, Majumder S. Economic evaluation of Foy’s lake, Chittagong using travel cost method. Indian Journal of Economics and Development. 2015; 3(8):15–21.
- Rastegar S, Babaeean A, Bandarabadi M, Bahmaniar G.Metric distance transform for kernel based object tracking. 41st Southeastern Symposium on System Theory; 2009 Mar. p. 54–8.
- Babaeian A, Rastegar S, Bandarabadi M, Erza M. Modify kernel tracking using an efficient color model and active contour. 41st Southeastern Symposium on System Theory; 2009 Mar. p. 59–63.
- Tashk ARB, Babaeean A, Dadashtabar K, Khodadad FS.A new gradient based algorithm for kernel machine classifier.In 40th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory (SSST); 2008 Mar. p. 212–4.
- Cui MG, Geng FZ. A computational method for solving one-dimensional variable-coefficient Burgers equation. Appl Math Comput. 2007; 188(2):1389–401.
- Abdel-Salam FA. Construction of some new fractional canonical transformations and their generating functions. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012; 5(10):3482–99.
- Vetyukov Y. Short introduction to Wolfram’s mathematica foundations in engineering mechanics. Foundation of Engineering Machanics; 2014. p. 237–57.
- Cui MG, Geng FZ. Solving singular two-point boundary value problem in reproducing kernel space. J Comput Appl Math. 2007; 205(1):6–15.
- Nowruzpour M. Dynamic response for a functionally graded rectangular plate subjected to thermal shock based on LS theory. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2013; 332:381–95.
- Vaziri MR. Modification of shock resistance for cutting tools using functionally graded concept in multilayer coating.Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications.2015; 7(1):1–8.
- Nowruzpour M, Mohsen S, Naei MH. Tow dimensional analysis of functionally graded partial annular disk under radial thermal shock using hybrid fourier-laplace transform.Applied Mechanics and Materials, Transaction on Technical Publications. 2013; 436:92–9.
- Mehrian SM, Mehrian SZ. Modification of space truss vibration using piezoelectric actuator. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications. 2015; 811:246–52.
- Mehrian SM, Nazari A, Naei MH. Coupled thermoelasticity analysis of annular laminate disk using laplace transform and galerkin finite element method. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Transaction on Technical Publications. 2014; 656:298–304.
- Mehrian SHZ, Amrei SAR, Maniat M, Nowruzpour M.Structural health monitoring using optimizing algorithms based on flexibility matrix approach and combination of natural frequencies and mode shapes. International Journal of Structural Engineering. 2016; 7(4):1–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.