Total views : 157
Aquathermolysis of Bituminous Oil in Supercritical Water with Ultradispersed Particles of Magnetite and Coal
Objectives: To analyze the bituminous oil in supercritical water with ultra dispersed magnetite particles and coal. Methods: Experiments conducted in a closed reactor under conditions that allow the transition from the aqueous phase into the supercritical fluid. Results: The general regularities of fundamental change, of particular group composition are shown. The viscosity properties of the original and the converted oil investigated. Degradation of high molecular parts of raw material to form light hydrocarbons that are absent in the initial crude oil Conclusion: Considerable decrease in the viscosity of the transformed oil in comparison to the first crude oil is recorded.
Aquathermolysis, Caustob Iolite, Heavy Crude Oil, Nano-Dimensional Particles, Oxides of Iron, Supercritical Water, The Elemental Composition of Oil, Viscosity Curves
- Maity SK, Ancheyta J, Marroquín G. Catalytic Aquathermolysis Used for Viscosity Reduction of Heavy Crude Oils: A Review, Energy Fuels. 2010 Apr; 24(5):2809−16.
- Petrov SM, Abdelsalam YI, Vakhin AV, Baibekova LR , Kayukova GP, Karalin EA. Study of the Rheological Properties of Heat-Treatment Products of Asphaltic Oils in the Presence of Rock-Forming Minerals, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Mar; 51(1):133−9.
- Saghi H, Khoshnevis AB, Saman A. Assessment of Quarter Cylinder Obstacles Effectiveness on Hydraulic Jump in Rectangular Channels, Indian Journal of Science and Technology.
- Dec; 7(12):2107–12.
- Biktagirov T, Gafurov M, Volodin M, Mamin G, Rodionov A, Izotov V, Vakhin A, Isakov D, Orlinskii S. Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Study of Rotational Mobility of Vanadyl-Porphyrin Complexes in Crude Oil Asphaltenes: Probing the Effect of Thermal Treatment of Heavy Oils, Еnergy and Fuels. 2014 Sep; 28(10):6683−87.
- Petrukhina NN, Kayukova GP, Romanov GV, Tumanyan BP, Foss LЕ, Kosachev IP, Мusin RZ, Ramazanova АI, Vakhin AV. Conversion Processes for High-Viscosity Heavy Crude Oil in Catalytic and Noncatalytic Aquathermolysis, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2014 Sep; 50(4):315−26.
- Isakov DR, Nurgaliev DK, Shaposhnikov DA, Mingazov BM. Physico-Chemical and Technological Aspects of the Use of Catalysts During In-Situ Combustion for the Production of High-Viscosity Crude Oils and Natural Bitumens, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Jan; 50(6):541−6.
- Isakov DR, Nurgaliev DK, Shaposhnikov D. Features of Mathematical Modeling of In-Situ Combustion for Production of High-Viscosity Crude Oil and Natural Bitumens, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Jan; 50(6):579−83.
- Isakov DR, Nurgaliev DK, Shaposhnikov D, Khafizov RI, Mazitova AA. Role of Phase and Kinetics Models in Simulation Modeling of In-Situ Combustion, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Mar; 51(1):99−104.
- Petrov SM, Kayukova GP, Vakhin AV, Petrova AN, YA II Abdelsalam, Onishchenko YV, Nurgaliev DK. Catalytic Effects Research of Carbonaceous Rock under Conditions of In-Situ Oxidation of Super-Sticky Naphtha, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences.2015 Nov-Dec; 6(6):1624−29.
- Hemanandh J, Narayanan KV. Experimental Studies of Emissions in a Ci Engine Blended with Refined Sunflower Oil, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 Jul; 6(7):1−7.
- Jinli Z, Xiaoxia W, YouHan W, Jingyao C. The Effect of Supercritical Water on Coal Pyrolysis and Hydrogen Production: A Combined ReaxFF and DFT Study, Fuel. 2013 Jun; 108:682−90.
- Morimoto M, Sugimoto Y, Saotome Y, Sato S. Effect of Supercritical Water on Upgrading Reaction of Oil Sand Bitumen, Journal of Supercritical Fluids. 2010 Nov; 55(1):223–31.
- Kozhevnikov IV, Nuzhdin AL, Martyanov ON. Transformation of Petroleum Asphaltenes in Supercritical Water, Journal of Supercritical Fluids. 2010 Nov; 55(1):217−22.
- Briggs PJ, Baron PR, Fulleylove RJ. Development of HeavyOil Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Technology.1988 Feb; 40(2):206−14.
- Varfolomeev MA, Rakipov IT, Isakov DR, Nurgaliev DK, Kok MV. Contribution of Thermal Analysis and Kinetics of Siberian and Tatarstan Regions Crude Oils for in Situ Combustion Process, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry.2015 Dec; 122(3):1375–84.
- Kayukova GP, Gubaidullin AT, Petrov SM, Romanov GV, Petrukhina NN, Vakhin AV. The Changes of Asphaltenes Structural-Phase Characteristics in the Process of Conversion of Heavy Oil in the Hydrothermal Catalytic System, Energy and Fuels. 2016 Jan; 30(2):773−83.
- Pourasad Y, Mahmoodi KM, Oveisi M. Design of an Optimal Active Stabilizer Mechanism for Enhancing Vehicle Rolling Resistance, Mechanical Engineering, Control Science and Information Engineering, Journal of Central South University. 2016 May; 23(5):1142−51.
- Varfolomeev MA, Nagrimanov RN, Galukhin AV, Vakhin AV, Solomonov BN, Nurgaliev DK, Kok MV. Contribution of Thermal Analysis and Kinetics of Siberian and Tatarstanregions Crude Oils for in Situ Combustion Process,Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2015 Dec; 122(3):1375−84.
- Petrov SM, Zakiyeva RR, Abdelsalam Ya Ibrahim, Baybekova LR, Gussamov II, Sitnov S A, Vakhin AV. Upgrading of High-Viscosity Naphtha in the Super-Critical Water Environment, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015; 10(24):44656−61.
- Feoktistov DA, Sitnov SA, Vahin AV, Petrovnina MS, Kayukova GP, Nurgaliev DK. The D`escription of Heavy Oils and the Products of their Catalytic Conversion according to Sara-Analysis Data, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015; 10(24):45007−14.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.