Total views : 151
Destruction of Kerogen in the Presence of Pyrite and Cobalt-Based Catalyst
Objectives: The investigation of the process of the kerogen in situ catalytic transformation accompanied by the synthetic oil production. Methods: To develop kerogen-rich deposits, such technologies as in situ combustion and retorting, presupposing productive layers warming-up, can be employed. The intensification of the light hydrocarbon generation under the kerogen cracking is achieved while using nano-dimensional catalysts based on the transition metals. Finding: The cracking catalyst on the cobalt basis alongside with the impact on the organic substance can promote to the transformation of pyrite into mixed iron oxides, the latter also being the catalysts of the processes under discussion. Under the thermocatalytic effect on the kerogen-containing rocks, the processes of the destructive hydrogenation with the formation of liquid hydrocarbons take place. The processes above are quite catalytic, accompanied by the hydrocarbons molecules activation with power and chemical methods. Iron-containing minerals of all other ones found in the thermal transformation of kerogen. Pyrite under thermal treatment transforms into hematite which is a hydrocracking process. Conclusion: The influence of the nano-dimensional catalyst based on cobalt aims at the organic substance cracking.
Catalyst, Kerogen, Pyrite, X-Ray Structural Analysis
- Bychkov AY, Kalmykov GA, Bugaev IA, Kalmykov AG, Kozlova EV. Experimental Investigations of Hydrocarbon Fluid Recovery from Hydrothermally Treated Rocks of the Bazhenov Formation, Moscow University Geology Bulletin.2015 Jul; 70(4):299−304.
- Durgadevi N, Sunitha M, Asha S, Guhan S, Ramachandran T. Electro Oxidation of Methanol on Ni/Ni-Co Coated SS Mesh Electrode, Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2016 Jan; 9(1):1−10.
- Abbas JL, Salih HK, Emman JM. Photocatalytic Removal of Bismarck Brown G and Reactive Yellow 145 over Prepared (Co, Ni) 3O4 Spinel Catalyst, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(17):1−4.
- Vakhin AV, Morozov VP, Sitnov SА, Eskin АА, Petrovnina МS, Nurgaliev DК, Kayukova GP, Romanov GV, Yusupova ТN. Application of Thermal Investigation Methods in Developing Heavy-Oil Production Technologies, Chemistryand Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Jan; 50(6):569−78.
- Galukhin AV. Effect of Catalytic Aquathermolysis on High-Molecular-Weight Components of Heavy Oil in the Ashal’cha Field, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Jan; 50(6):555−60.
- Vine JD, Tourtelot EB. Geochemistry of Black Shales: A Summary Report Economics, Geology. 1970 May; 65(3):253–72.
- Huyck HL. When is metalliferous black shale not black shale?. Metalliferous Black Shale and Related Ore Deposits, Proceedings U.S Geological Survey Circular. 1989; 1058:42–56.
- Petrov SM, Zakiyeva RR, Abdelsalam Y, Ibrahim, Baybekova LR, Gussamov II, Sitnov SA, Vakhin AV. Upgrading of High-Viscosity Naphtha in the Super-Critical Water Environment, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015; 10(24):44656−61.
- Petrov SM, Abdelsalam Ya I, Vakhin AV, Baibekova LR, Kayukova GP, Karalin EA. Study of the Rheological Properties of Heat-Treatment Products of Asphaltic Oils in the Presence of Rock-Forming Minerals, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Mar; 51(1):133-9.
- Kayukova GP, Morozov VP, Islamova RR, Nosova FF, Plotnikova IN, Petrov SM, Vakhin AV. Composition of Oils of Carbonate Reservoirs in Current and Ancient Water-Oil Contact Zones, Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Mar; 51(1):117−26.
- Biktagirov T, Gafurov M, Volodin M, Mamin G, Rodionov A, Izotov V, Vakhin A, Isakov D, Orlinskii S. Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Study of Rotational Mobility of Vanadylporphyrin Complexes in Crude Oil Asphaltenes: Probing the Effect of Thermal Treatment of Heavy Oils, Еnergy and Fuels. 2014 Sep; 28(10):6683−7.
- Seyedhosseini SM, Esfahani MJ, Ghaffari M. A Novel Hybrid Algorithm based on a Harmony Search and Artificial Bee Colony for Solving a Portfolio Optimization Problem using a Mean-Semi Variance Approach, Journal of Central South University. 2016 Jan; 23(1):181−8.
- Kayukova GP, Gubaidullin AT, Petrov SM, Romanov GV, Petrukhina NN, Vakhin AV. The Changes of Asphaltenes Structural-Phase Characteristics in the Process of Conversion of Heavy Oil in the Hydrothermal Catalytic System, Еnergy and Fuels. 2016 Jan; 30(2):773−83.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.