Total views : 152
“Mixer-Dresser” Hybrid Device
Objectives: The article is devoted to experimental research on the possibilities and the need for a flexible hybrid model mixing-dresser development. Methods: The purpose of the device creation is the intensification of mixing and etching (improving the quality and productivity of the process), the exclusion of the harmful effects of etching compounds on service staff at the simplification and design cost reduction without any additional power. Finding: The experimental studies confirmed the hypothesis that the use of membranes as mixing devices made of elastic materials, considerably reduces the time of homogeneous mixture preparation due to the ability to accumulate a potential energy and transfer it to a loose body in the form of kinetic motion energy for the mixed particles Conclusion: The hybrid elastic mixersdressers may be used in agricultural enterprises involved in the issues of multi-component granular mixtures production and dressing.
Cyclical Fluctuations, Dresser, Multi Component Loose Mixture, The Mixer With Flexible Working Bodies, The Mixer With Hard Working Elements
- Henrique C, Batrouni G, Bideau D. Diffusion as mixing mechanism in granular materials [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2000 Mar 22]. Available from: https://arxiv.org/abs/condmat/ 0003354.
- Skalny P. An application of graph theory in Markov chains reliability analysis. Statistics. 2014 Jun; 12(2):154–9.
- Hariharan T. Sundaram M. Optimal power flow using hybrid intelligent algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23):1–9.
- Chai SH, Joon SL. Business cycle forecasting model using fuzzy interactive naive Bayesian network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25):1–6.
- Dhanasekar J. Smart manoeuvring in mobile robot for antipersonnel IED detection. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(31):1–6.
- Cardoso KV, Correa SL, De Rezende JF, Da Silva BS, De Mello MOMC, Cruz MA. Using traffic filtering rules and OpenFlow devices for transparent flow switching and automatic dynamic-circuit creation in hybrid networks. Journal of Systems and Software. 2016 Jul; 117:113–28.
- Lisetskiia F, Pichura V. steppe ecosystem functioning of east European plain under age-long climatic change influence.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(18):1–9.
- Federal Law of 03.13.2006 #38-FZS (rev. of 02.09.2007) “On advertising” (adopted by the Russian federation federal assembly state Duma on 02.22.2006) [Internet]. 2006 [cited 2006 Feb 22]. Available from: http://www.tobaccocontrollaws.org/files/live/Russia/Russia%20-%20Law%20No.%20 38-FZ.pdf.
- Kirov. AVGUSTOVSKY teaching reading. In the Proceedings of Materials of International Scientific E-Symposium, Moscow, Russia; 2014 Aug 28–30. p. 272.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.