Total views : 155
Getting Bituminous Ploymeric Mastic for Sanitation Pavement
Objectives: In this research, the durability of bitumen-polymer mastic is largely determined by low-temperature properties and the provision of proper adhesion with the mineral filler surface to their properties. Methods: It is necessary to change the structure and the properties of materials used for its preparation to increase the service life of the pavement. Besides, poor quality of bitumen leads to capital cost increase on labor-intensive repair works. Results: Polymeric materials are used in road construction to reinforce the base of asphalt concrete pavements. Due to their use, the quality and durability of roads increase significantly. They prevent the displacement of layers and the formation of voids under the asphalt canvas, and this allows to reducing the formation of cracks, ruts, and also to lessen the cost of road pavement repair significantly. This paper presents the results of bitumen modification studies by butadiene, ethylene-propylene, from butyl isoprene. The choice of these polymers is conditioned by the fact that they have the properties desirable for bituminous materials used in road construction for the sealing of asphalt concrete pavement joints, causing increased elastic, plastic, hydrophobic properties and weather ability. Conclusion: The results of important physical-mechanical properties study of a modified polymer containing mastics indicates that the introduction of fillers into bitumen leads to a significant improvement of specifications.
Bitumen-Polymer Materials, Physical-Chemical Properties, Polymer Mastic, Road Bitumen.
- Varfolomeev MA, Nagrimanov RN, Galukhin AV, Vakhin AV, Solomonov BN, Nurgaliev DK, Kok MV. Contribution of thermal analysis and kinetics of Siberian and Tatarstan regions crude oils for in situ combustion process. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2015 Dec; 122(3):1375–84.
- Kayukova GP, Morozov VP, Islamova RR, Nosova FF, Plotnikova IN, Petrov SM, Vakhin AV. Composition of oils of carbonate reservoirs in current and ancient wateroil contact zones. Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2015 Mar; 51(1):117–26.
- Petrov SM, Zakiyeva RR, Abdelsalam Y, Baybekova LR, Gussamov II, Sitnov SA, Vakhin AV. Upgrading Of High-Viscosity Naphtha In The Super-Critical Water Environment. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015; 10(24):44656–61.
- Petrov SM, Kayukova GP, Vakhin AV, Petrova AN, Abdelsalam YA, Onishchenko YV, Nurgaliev DK. Catalytic Effects Research of Carbonaceous Rock under Conditions of In-Situ Oxidation of Super-Sticky Naphtha. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2015 Nov-Dec; 6(6):1624–9.
- Sokolov AB, Levanova SB. Development of polymer-bitumen for road construction taking into account specific raw materials for Samara region. Chemistry for Sustainable Development. 2005; 13:855–8.
- Kayukova GP, Petrov SA, Romanov GV. Properties of Base Oils from Heavy Crudes and Native Bitumens of Permmian Deposits of Tatarstan as Function of Degree of Their Natural Metamorphosis. Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 2014 May; 50(2):124–34.
- Mashadi B, Mahmoodi KM, Kakaee A, Hosseini R. Vehicle path following control in the presence of driver inputs, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics. 2013 Jun; 227(2): 115–32.
- Seyedhosseini SM, Esfahani MJ, Ghaffari M. A novel hybrid algorithm based on a harmony search and artificial bee colony for solving a portfolio optimization problem using a mean-semi variance approach. Journal of Central South University. 2016 Jan; 23(1): 181–8.
- Jiqing Z. Polymer modification of bitumen: Advances and challenges.European Polymer Journal. 2014 May; 54:18–38.
- McNally T.Polymer Modified Bitumen, A volume in Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering. Elsevier Science and Technology. 2011 Sep;1–6.
- SoniK M. Waste to Resource for Sustainable Development.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(5):1–6.
- Mukhamatdinov II, Kemalov AF, Fakhretdinov PS, Bogdanova SA. Estimation of bitumen adhesion to the mineral material on the basis of its wetting properties.International Journal of Applied Engineering Research.2015; 10(24):45075–81.
- Kemalov AF, Kemalov RA, Mukhamatdinov II. Modern conceptualization of oil disperse systems composition and structure. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015 Dec; 10(24):44668–71.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.