Total views : 153
Information Technology of Concept Design of Biosensors
Objectives: This paper expresses a new technology of conceptual design of biosensors. The technology is according to the energy-information patterns of various physical nature chains. Methods: The primary advantage of the conceptual design is that it concentrates the R & D in the desired direction and thus saves resources on the stage of the experimental phase. Also, knowledge bases (KB) are created at this juncture. This KB assists designers to made effective decisions in the design of biosensors in the design early levels. Finding: The mains of the organization of the automated method of the conceptual pattern of biosensors and model of two knowledge bases (KB) are described here. Bases consist of the 1-st - a knowledge base of the immobilized biologic elements (bio receptor) and the 2-nd KB - about the models of chains and physical-technical effects of different physical nature, which underlies principle of transducers action. It is planned to utilize energy-information patterns of chains (EIMС) for the organization of the 2nd KB. It allows describing the different processes by the same type of equations, invariant to the physical nature. Conclusion: The paper presents a model of several circuits: electrical, magnetic, mechanical, thermal, diffusion, moisture. Also, the article includes a list of physical and technical effects (PTE), which underlies the operating principle of transducers.
Biosensor, Conceptual Design, Effects of Physical, Energy-Informational Model of Circuits (EIMC), Knowledge Database
- Interactive IUPAC Compendium of Chemical Terminology (IUPAC Gold Book). Date Accessed:19/10/2006: Available from: http://goldbook.iupac.org/.
- D’Orazio P. Biosensors in Clinical Chemistry. Clinical Chimistry Acta. 2003 Aug; 334(1-2):41-69.
- Terry LA, White SF, Tigwell LJ. The Application of Biosensors to Fresh Produce and the Wider Food Industry.Journal of Agricuilture Food Chemistry. 2005 Feb; 53(5):1309-16.
- Rodriguez-Mozaz S, Lopez de Alda MJ, Barcelo D.Biosensors as Useful Tools for Environmental Analysis and Monitoring. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2006 Oct; 386(4):1025-41.
- Baeumner AJ. Biosensors for Environmental Pollutants and Food Contaminants. Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry.2003 Oct; 377(3):434-45.
- Yu D, Blankert B, Vire JC, Kauffmann JM. Biosensors in Drug Discovery and Drug Analysis. Analysis Letter. 2005 Jun; 38(11):1687-1701.
- Gooding JJ. Biosensor Technology for Detecting Biological Warfare Agents: Recent Progress and Future Trends Analysis Chimistry Acta. 2006 Feb; 559(2):137-51.
- Biosensors Market by Application, Product, Technology & Geography – Analysis & Forecast to 2020. Date accessed: 01/01/2015: Available from: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/biosensors-market-798.html.
- Shaukat A, Shah K. Mobile Phone Sensing: A New Application Paradigm, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(19):19-26.
- Thevenot DR, Toth K, Durst RA, Wilson GS. Electrochemical Biosensors: Recommended Definitions and Classification.Biosensors Bioelectronics. 2001 Jan; 16(1-2):121-31.
- DeGroot SR, Mazur P. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Company: Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics.1962.
- Prigogine I. John Wiley & Sons Inc.: Introduction to thermodynamics of irreversible processes. 3rd Revised edition.1968 Jul.
- Kyung WB. The Mediating Effects of Hope between Attitude toward School Physical Education, Academic Stress, EgoResilience, and Psychological Wellbeing of High School Students. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(s7):122-43.
- Sherly KK, Nedunchezhian R. A Improved Incremental and Interactive Frequent Pattern Mining Techniques for Market Basket Analysis and Fraud Detection in Distributed and Parallel Systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Aug; 8(15):1-12.
- Niwa O, Morita M, Tabei H. Highly sensitive small volume voltammetry of reversible redox species with an IDA electrochemical cell and its application to selective detection of catecholamine. Sens Actuators B Chemistry. 1993 Jun; 14(1-3):558–60.
- Carl G, Joseph N, David S. Experiments in physical chemistry.8 th (edn). Science Engineering & Math. 2011 Aug.
- Jongin H. A Dielectric Biosensor Using the Capacitance Change with AC Frequency Integrated on Glass Substrates.Japanese Journal of Applied Physics. 2004; 43(1):5639–45.
- Ramanathan K, Danielsson B. Principles and applications of thermal biosensors. Biosensors & Bioelectronics. 2001 Aug; 16(6):417–23.
- Kopparthy VL, Tangutooru SM, Guilbeau EJ. Label Free Detection of L-Glutamate Using Microfluidic Based Thermal Biosensor. Bioengineering. 2015 Jan; 2(1):2-14.
- Parka J. Applications of Field-Effect Transistor (FET)-Type Biosensors. Applied Science and Convergence Technology.2014 Mar; 23(2):61-71.
- Turner APF, Isao K, Wilson GS. New York: Oxford University Press: Biosensors: fundamentals and applications.1987; p. 1-770.
- Buck RP, Bowden EF, Umatia M, Hatfield WE. New York: Marcel Dekker: Biosensor Technology: Fundamentals and Applications. 1990.
- Smoluchowski M. Contribution a la theorie de l’endosmose electrique et de quelques phenomenes correlatifs. Pisma Mariana Smoluchowskiego. 1924; 1(1):403-20.
- Grieshaber D, MacKenziel R, Voros J, Reimhult E.Electrochemical Biosensors - Sensor Principles and Architectures. Sensors. 2008 Mar; 8(3):1400-58.
- Wei W. Magnetoresistive performance and comparison of supermagnetic nanoparticles on giant magnetoresistive sensor-based detection system. Scientific Reports 4. 2014 Jul; p. 1-5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.