Total views : 104
One-Dimensional Model of NGC6369 Planetary Nebula
Background/Objective: Planetary nebulas are glowing shell of gases that are ejected from the central star. The main objective of this paper is to present a model for NGC6369 planetary nebula. Methods: The central star is an old star (type O) with magnitudes between -3 and +5. These stars are quickly evolving into white dwarfs. In this paper, dynamic and ionized structure of NGC 6369 planetary nebula based on the interaction model of two stellar winds is discussed. Results: This high velocity wind will collide with a super stellar wind after a while, and creates a dense area, where this area is the same nebula under study. The stellar wind begins to blow at a mass loss rate of 1 x 10 -5 Msun/yr and a speed of 10 km/ s. After a while, the wind ends, and a high velocity wind starts blowing. Conclusion: If the problem assigned a typical velocity of 2000 km/ s, it has achieved a mass loss rate of 4.5 x 10 -9 Msun/yr.
Interaction Model of Two Winds, Ionization, Planetary Nebula
- Osterbrock DE, Ferland GJ. Astrophysics of Gaseous Nebulae and Active Galactic Nuclei, University Science Book.2006; 12–44.
- Chang-Gyu K. Reduce Radiation Exposure from Dental Radiation Energy Area. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9:34–55
- Gurzadyan GA. The Physics and Dynamics of Planetary Nebulae, Springer. 1997; 1–40 https://doi.org/10.1007/9783-662-03448-4 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-034484_1
- Perek L, Kohoutek L. Catalogue of galactic planetary nebulae, PKCAT,c,1P. 1967.
- Acker A, Stenholm B, Lundsrtom I. Spectrophotometry of new symbiotic. A&A196, 233L, 490.Ganbari, J.1989, Ph. D Thesis. 1988.
- Monterio H, Schwarz HE, Gruenwald R, Heathcote S. 3-Dimensional photoionization structure and distances of planetary nebulaeI.NGC6369. The Astro Physical Journal. 2004; 609(194-201):1–9.
- Ghaforyan H, Matlab M. Investigation of Interaction of Femtosecond Laser Pulse with Atomic Cluster of Ar in NanoPlasma Model. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015; 8(S9):82–6 https://doi.org/10.17485/ijst/2015/ v8iS9/68531
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.