Total views : 95
Solar-Powered Multiple-Input Zeta Converter for 48V Applications
To reduce environment pollutants and a current level on high power systems, 48Vpower applications have been studied on uninterruptible power supply, green telecommunication power system, and micro hybrid electric vehicles with renewable energy sources or alternative energy sources. In the electric vehicle field, large numbers of automobile companies are obligated to supply more electrified vehicles. As these more electrified vehicles use high power, a 48V system has been researched to decrease a current level of the vehicle power system. This paper proposes a solar-powered multiple-input zeta dc-dc converter with high reliability and flexibility for 48V applications. The proposed multiple-input zeta converter system was verified by computer-based simulation results.
48V Applications, Multiple-Input Zeta Converter, Photovoltaic Module, Ripple Correlation Control
- ZEV Program Implementation Task Force, Multi-State Zev Action Plan [Online]. 2014, May. Available from: http://www.eurelectric.org/Download/Download.aspx?DocumentFileID=90328
- Dobbs B, Chapman P. A multiple-input dc–dc converter topology. IEEE Power Electron Lett. 2003 Mar; 1(1):6–9.
- Bae S, Kwasinski A. Maximum power point tracker for a multiple-input Cuk dc-dc converter. Proceedings of IEEE 31st INTELEC; 2009 Oct. p. 1–5.
- Erickson RW, Maksimovic D. Fundamentals of Power Electronics. 2nd ed. New York: Springer; 2001.
- Benavides ND, Esram T, Chapman PL. Ripple correlation control of a multiple-input dc–dc converter. Proceeding IEEE PESC; 2005. p. 160–4.
- Campbell RC. A circuit-based photovoltaic array model for power system studies. 39th North American, Power Symposium NAPS ‘07; 2007. p. 97-101.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.