Evolution of Coordinated control strategy for SVC and Fixed Capacitors for Reactive power control
To control the reactive power, voltage regulation is very difficult in power system from aspects of load compensation. Reduce the power losses and voltage improvement as main aim to compute best setting of shunt devices such as shunt capacitors, SVC, tap changing transformers etc., in power system, when load will gradually increased, then automatically voltage is not maintain reference value due inductive load and energy storage elements. In this paper proposed reduce the power losses and improve voltage profile by using SVC and , switched capacitors with co-ordination have been included in the system. The proposed system has been validated to 9-bus test system considered.
- Parate JV, Sindekar AS. Reactive power control & Transmission Loss Reduction with Realization of SVC & TCSC. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 2012 July; 4. ISSN: 0975-5462.
- Dhruvang R Gayakwad, Mehta CR. Automatic Reactive power control using FC-TCR. International Journal of Advanced Computer Research. 2014 June; 4. ISSN-22497277.
- Vito caldeeraro Vincuzo Galdi. Coordinated local reactive power control in smart distribution grids for voltage regulation using sensitivity method to maximize active power.J. Electrical systems. 2013; 9-4:481-93.
- Shilpa Gupta MS. Reactive power control using FC-TCR.International Journal of Innovative Technology & Research.2013; 1(1):037-41.
- Charishma D, Poonam Upadyay. Reactive power compensation in power system using evolutionary Algorithm.International Journal of Latest Research in Science & Technology. 2005; 4(4):110-13. ISSN: 2778-5279.
- Ravinder Reddy Purumulla, Sinha AK. Karagpur-721 302: Indian Institute of Technology: Incorporation of FACTS devices iun a Transient Stability Analysis Program.
- Aarti Rai. Enhancement of voltage stability and Reactive power control of Multi Machine power System using FACT devices. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology. 2013; 3(1):123-27.
- Jahnavi CGKL Ratnakar. Performance Analysis of an IEEE9Bus system with TCSC and SSSC. International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology. ISSN: 2319.
- Panchbhai PP, Vidhya PS. Transient Stability improvement of IEEE 9 Bus system with shunt FACTS Device STATCOM. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2016 March; 3.
- Kamble SB, Shah RR. Transient Stability Study in IEEE 9 Bus system and Compensating using TCSC. Journal of Network Communications and Energing Technology. 2016; 6.
- Mbunue Muncho Josephine, Nwohu Mark Ndubuka.Minimizing power losses and enhancing voltage profile of a Multi machine power Network using Static Synchronous compensation Device. USA: WCECS 2015, Proceeding of the world congress on engineering and computer science.2015; I.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.