Total views : 226
Digital Educational Resources as Part of a Digital Educational Space for a Prospective Teacher of Computer Skills
Background/Objectives: The research concerns a theoretical and methodological rationale for the use of digital educational resources as a means for differentiation of students’ training in computer science. In this context, this article aims to identify and disclose the use of specialized software, allows performing the learning process analysis and, depending on the result, giving students assignments corresponding to the level of their training, and promptly providing the teacher or the students the necessary digital educational materials, not diverting them from their main job. Methods: The basic provisions of the theory of knowledge, logic and science, methodology of the system approach and the appropriate psycho-educational treatment of ‘activity’ concept constitute the methodological basis of the research. Findings: The structure of the digital practice and training complex has been elaborated; didactic possibilities of the above complex have been identified; a methodology for using this complex in the conditions of differentiated instruction has been developed, the factors have been defined that are relevant in the context of differentiated learning organization using digital practice and training complex, which is a significant contribution and a practical result of this research, they can be used in teaching practice. Improvements: Materials of this article are of practical value; the results of the study were discussed at the meetings of methodological seminar of the National Center of Information Technologies, were presented at international scientific conferences and published in the republican scientific and educational publications.
Digital Educational Resource, Electronic Educational Resource, Electronic Coursebook, Information Technologies, Practice and Training Complexes
- Organization of a single information educational space for an educational institution. 2007. Available from: http://pedsovet.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,4655/Itemid,118
- Digital information resources; 2015. Available from: http://www.scienceforum.ru/2015/976/7274
- Digital information resources; Available from: http://mirznanii.com/info/tsifrovye-obrazovatelnye-resursy_310086
- DERs and their role. The Digital Educational Resource (DER) as a digitized data set applicable in a teaching process. Available from: http://www.myshared.ru/slide/228426/
- Krivosheev AO. Methodology of designing a computer-assisted learning product. . Available from: http://www.snfpo.ru/help/articles/a2.htm
- Yakovlev A. Information and communication technologies in education. Available from: http://emag.iis.ru/arc/infosoc/emag.nsf/BPA/bce6d4452de1cad0c3256c4d005253d0
- What an electronic coursebook is. Available at: http://www.chtotakoe.info/articles/elektronnyj_uchebnik_858.html
- Khalikova N. Digital educational resources: didactic potential and technologies used in electronic educational editions; 2014. Available from: http://pt0008.kokshetau.akmoedu.kz/documents/view/392C043FBE569FA4/
- Information technologies. Electronic edition. Electronic educational edition. Government Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Astana: ST RK 34.017-2005; 2005.
- Alzhanov A. Didactic essentials of electronic tools for teaching mathematics [PhD thesis]. Astana; 2006.
- Tazhigulova A. Pedagogic principles of designing electronic coursebooks in the computerized environment of professional education [Candidate of pedagogical sciences thesis]. 13.00.08. Almaty; 2000.
- Nurgalieva G, Artykbayeva Ye. Methodology and technology of electronic education. Almaty: Monography; 2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.