Total views : 244
Implementation of Cryptography Algorithm with Adders and Subtractor
Objectives: This paper presents the implementation of cryptography algorithm with adders and subtractor. Security of data has become most challenging aspects in the network applications, internet and data communication systems. Cryptography gives the better solution as it provides authentication, integrity protection and privacy by converting the plain text into the cipher form using different encryption and decryption techniques. Methods/Statistical Analysis: For the purpose of secured communication, certain cryptographic techniques and error detection correction techniques are used. The encryption and decryption as well as error detection and correction part is done by hamming code algorithm. For high security and circuit optimization purpose, we have introduced different adder and subtractor circuits in the hamming code cryptography process. Findings: According to our simulation results, our new method can work quite well. We achieved low-power and less delay process because of adder’s structure modifications. Applications/Improvements: This proposed method is useful in any data communication systems and also in military applications.
Adder, Cryptography, Decryption, Encryption, Hamming Code, Subtractor
- Vijayakumar P, Indupriya S, Rajashree R. A Hybrid Multilevel Security Scheme using DNA Computing based Color Code and Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–7.
- Kahate A. Cryptography and Network Security. 2nd (edn), Tata McGraw Hill publishing company limited: New Delhi.2003.
- George Amalarethinam GI, SaiGeetha J, Mani K. Analysis and Enhancement of Speed in Public Key Cryptography using Message Encoding Algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(16):1–7.
- Sasi SB, Sivanandam N. A Survey on Cryptography using Optimization algorithms in WSNs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(3):216–21.
- Meenakshi Sundhari R, Sundarrasu C, Karthikkumar M. An efficient Majority logic fault detection to reduce the accessing time for memory application. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 2013 Mar; 3(3):1–5.
- Anusha S, Shanmugapriya TR, Venkatalakshmi S. A Comparative Study of High Speed CMOS Adders using Micro wind and FPGA. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(22):1–6.
- Hsiao MY, Bossen DC, Chien RT. Orthogonal Latin Square Codes. IBM Journal of Research and Development.1970 Jul; 14(4):390–4.
- Naeimi H, DeHon A. Fault secure encoder and decoder for nano memory applications. IEEE transactions on Very large scale integration systems. 2009 Apr; 17(4):473–86.
- Vajargah BF, Asghari R. A Novel Pseudo-Random Number Generator for Cryptographic Applications. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(6):1–5.
- Ma R, Cheng S. The Universality of Generalized Hamming Code for Multiple Sources. IEEE Transaction on Communications. 2011 Oct; 59(10):2641–7.
- Toghian M, Morogan MC. Suggesting a Method to Improve Encryption Key Management in Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(19):1–17.
- Chana C-S, Chang C-C. An efficient image authentication method based on Hamming code. Pattern Recognition Science. 2007 Feb; 40(2):681–90.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.