Total views : 198
An Efficient Chest X-Ray Image Retrieval using CBIR Technique
Image feature extraction as well as retrieval of a medical image is a major problems CBIR technique. there is an improvement of networking and communication systems and other tools, which leads to imagine a numerous application for common users. The medical image retrieval is fast growing techniques in all the research fields. Many medical image retrieval approaches are still incapable to provide precise retrieval results along with high visual perception and also very less computational density. To report these issues, this paper illustrates and established a novel methodology for CBIR using 2D-Wavelet Transform (DWT). Here, we going to create a database of medical images utilizing CBIR method. DWT algorithm is applied to extract the feature of given query input image. By getting the horizontal and vertical projections of summation of pixels analyzing of BC coefficients are done. The Bhattacharyya Coefficients (BC) is used to find the similarity score of all the images. Based on the similarity score, the algorithm will select the most suitable images, similar to given query image. The highest value of BC images is the retrieved by the un trained database present in the system.
Bhattacharyya Coefficients, CBIR Method, Chest X-ray Image, DWT, Healthcare Systems
- Zhongwei L, Wei C, Li Y, Sun T, Research of shoeprint image stream retrival algorithm with scale-invariance feature transform. International Conference on Multimedia Technology (ICMT), Hangzhou; 2011. p. 5488–91.
- Mohanapriya S, Vadivel M. Automatic retrival of MRI brain image using multiqueries system. International Conference on Information Communication and Embedded Systems (ICICES), Chennai; 2013. p. 1099–103.
- Ghosh S, Ghosh A. Content based retrival of malaria positive images from a clinical database. 2013 IEEE Second International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), Shimla; 2013. p. 313–18.
- Gygli M, Grabner H, Riemenschneider H, Nater F, Gool LV.The interestingness of images. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, Sydney, VIC; 2013. p. 1633–40.
- Muppidi M, Rad P, Agaian SS, Jamshidi M. Container based parallelization for faster and reliable image segmentation.IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques (IST), Macau;2015. p. 1–6.
- Kunze K, Kawaichi H, Yoshimura K, Kise K. The wordometer estimating the number of words read using document image retrieval and mobile eye tracking. 12th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, Washington, DC; 2013. p. 25–9.
- Cedillo-Hernandez M, Garcia-Ugalde FJ, CedilloHernandez A, Nakano-Miyatake M, Perez-Meana H.Content based video retrival system for mexican culture heritage based on object matching and local-global descriptors.International Conference on Mechatronics, Electronics and Automotive Engineering (ICMEAE), Cuernavaca; 2014. p. 38–43.
- Sengupta A, Thounaojam DM, Singh KM, Roy S. Video shot boundary detection: A review. IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT), Coimbatore; 2015. p. 1–6.
- Ding Y, Zhao B, You Q, Chai G. Object retrival based on visual word pairs. 19th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Orlando, FL; 2012. p. 1929–32.
- Ashraf N, Sun C, Foroosh H. Motion retrival using lowrank decomposition of fundamental ratios. 19th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Orlando, FL; 2012. p. 1905–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.