Total views : 168
Offline Transactions Functionality in eWallets
Background/Objectives: When eWallet server is not responding, user faces many problems including long waiting time to get response from servers, expiration of sessions and lots of frustrations also. This research suggests the idea that how existing mobile phone features like Bluetooth or Messaging (SMS) can do digital money transactions in offline mode (for the time being) at customer end. Methods: e-Paycards can be used (Send or receive) with existing functionality of mobile phone like Bluetooth or Messaging to do financial transactions promptly at the time when eWallet server is not responding. Mobile phones mustbe installed and pre-logged-in eWallet application and the application must be secured. Findings: e-Paycards can be used by customers and merchants; customer can send these e-Paycards to merchant through Bluetooth and/or Messaging functionality of mobile phone.
Offline Transactions in eWallet, Offline Paytm, Offline Mobiquick, Offline Transactions eWallet.
- EWallet: What is and How It Works? Available from: http:// www.thefreedictionary.com/eWallet
- Types of eWallets. Available from: http://www.livemint.com/Money/PekoXk4lbantahMKOKoh9L/What-happenstomoney-in-ewallets.html
- Types of eWallets. Available from: https://www.feegenie.com/blog/2016/09/what-are-the-types-of-an-eWallet-andhowmany-amount-of-money-can-be-kept-in-thoseeWallets/
- Types of eWallets. Available from: http://www.feedough.com/eWallet/
- Types of eWallets. Available from: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/articles/types-of-mobileWallets-and-leaders-in-india
- Types of eWallets. Available from: http://www.in.techradar.com/news/internet/Everything-you-should-know-aboutsemiclosed-wallets/articleshow/50943190.cms
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.