Total views : 233
Coded-Cooperation based Multi-Relay Algorithm for Device-to-Device Communication in 5G Cellular Networks
In this paper, the authors have considered a coded cooperative based multi-relay Device to Device (D2D) system for underlay 5G cognitive radio networks. The Coded cooperation, a cooperative relaying technique is an attractive choice for bandwidth efficiency and better connectivity. The Outage Probability expression is derived for the proposed system considering the interference limit between the secondary D2D user system and the primary user system over the Nakagami-m fading channel. The effect of the channel parameter and number of relays (M) on the outage performance is also studied.
Cooperative Communication, Device to Device Communication, 5G
- Muthanna A, et al. Analytical evaluation of D2D connectivity potential in 5G wireless systems. International Conference on Next Generation Wired/Wireless Networking; Springer International Publishing. 2016.
- Tehrani MN, Uysal M, Yanikomeroglu H. Device to Device communication in 5G cellular networks: Challenges, solutions and future directions. IEEE Communications Magazine. 2014; 52(5):86–92.
- Wang CX, Haider F, Gao X, You XH, Yang Y, Yuan D, Hepsaydir E. Cellular architecture and key technologies for 5G wireless communication networks. IEEE Communications Magazine. 2014; 52(2):122–30.
- Sakr AH, Tabassum H, Hossain E, Kim DI. Cognitive spectrum access in Device to Device enabled cellular networks.IEEE Communications Magazine, 2015; 53(7):126–33.
- Moualeu JM, Hamouda W, Xu H, Takawira F. Multirelay turbocoded cooperative diversity networks over Nakagami-m fading channels. IEEE Trans Veh Technol.2013 Nov; 62(9):4458–70.
- Guo Y, Kang G, Zhang N, Zhou W, Zhang P. Outage Performance of relay-assisted cognitive-radio system under spectrum-sharing constraints. Electronics Letters. 2010; 46(2):182–4.
- Gradshteyn I, Ryzhik IM. Tables of integrals, series and product. 6th ed. Academic Press; 2000.
- Prudnikov APBrychkov YA, Marichev OI. Integrals and series. Volume 1: Elementary Functions. 1st ed. Gordon and Breach Science Publishers; 1986.
- Slater LJ. Generalized hypergeometric function. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 1966.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.