Total views : 166
Energy Efficient CRC Design for Processor of Workstation, and Server using LVCMOS
In our work we have designed CRC using the LVCMOS IO standards which are stands for Low Voltage Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor. In this work we have worked with four kinds of LVCMOS (LVCMOS 12, LVCMOS 15, LVCMOS 18, LVCMOS 25). For LVCMOS 12 when we scaled down the frequency form 50GHz to 10 GHz we found 64.41% reduction in total power. For LVCMOS 15 when we change down the frequency form 50GHz to 10GHz we found 67.58% reduction in total power. For LVCMOS 18 when we scaled down the frequency form 50GHz to 10 GHz we found 69.54% reduction in total power. In last when we reduced the frequency form 50GHz to 10GHz in LVCMOS 25 we found 64.41% reduction in total power. Our CRC design is implemented on Virtex-6 FPGA family.
40 nm FPGA, CRC, Energy Efficient, Low Power, LVCMOS IO Standard.
- CRC polynomial. Available from: http://ghsi.de/CRC/index.php
- Pandey B, Yadav J, Singh YK, Kumar R, Patel S. Energy efficient design and implementation of ALU on 40nm FPGA.
- International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS); 2013. p. 45–50.
- Pandey B, Yadav J, Pattanaik M. IO standard based energy efficient ALU design and implementation on 28nm FPGA. 2013 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON); 2013. p. 1–5.
- Madhok S, Kaur I, Taxali V, Thind V, Dabas S, Madhok T. LVCMOS based energy efficient Sindhi unicode reader for natural processing on 28nm FPGA. International Journal of u- and e-Service, Science and Technology. 2015; 8(8).
- Goswami K, Pandey B. LVCMOS based thermal aware energy efficient vedic multiplier design on FPGA. 2014 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN); 2014. p. 921–4.
- Das B, Kiyani A, Kumar V, Abdullah MFL, Pandey B. Power optimization of pseudo noise based optical transmitter using LVCMOS IO standard. Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET); 2015. p. 1–7.
- Singla A, Kaur A, Pandey B. LVCMOS based energy efficient solar charge sensor design on FPGA. 2014 IEEE 6th India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE); 2014. p. 1–5.
- Kumar T, Pandey B, Das T. LVCMOS I/O standard and drive strength based energy efficient design on ultra scale FPGA. 2013 International Conference on Green Computing, Communication and Conservation of Energy (ICGCE); 2013. p. 116–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.