Total views : 124
Estimation of Modified RSA Cryptosystem with Hyper Image Encryption Algorithm
Generally, security, expediency and outlay are the three crucial factors influencing the espousal of biometrics. Seeing that, a newly scheme is proposed from the fused biometrics specifically fingerprint, finger vein and retina using Modified RSA (MDRSA), a public key cryptosystem used for both numeric and images. But the existing Hyper Image Encryption Algorithm (HIEA) is used only for images. Using MATLAB 2014, the performance is measured through GAR and FAR. Consequently, comparison of simulation results shows that MDRSA gives higher genuine rate of 95.3% and false rate of 0.01% which is reduced in case of HIEA, as it provides genuine rate of 92% and false rate of 0%.
Biometric Authentication, Fused Biometrics, MDRSA, HIEA.
- Jain AL. Latent fingerprint matching. IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence. 2011 Feb; 33(1):88–100. PMid:2108832. Available from: Croosref
- Marín D, Aquino A, Gegundez-Arias ME, Bravo JM. A new supervised method for blood vessel segmentation in retinal images by using gray-level and moment invariants-based features. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2011 Jan; 30(1):146–58. PMid:20699207. Available from: Crossref
- Nagar A, Nandakumar K, Jain AK, Hu D. Multibiometric cryptosystems based on feature-level fusion. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2012; 7(1):255–68. Available from: Crossref
- Kalaivani M, Jeyalakshmi MS, Aparna V. Extraction of retinal blood vessels using curvelet transform and Kirsch’s templates. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. 2012 Nov; 2(1):360–3.
- Kumar A, Zhou Y. Human identification using finger images. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. 2012 Apr; 21(4):2228–44. PMid:21997267. Available from: Crossref
- Fu B, Yang SX, Li J, Hu D. Multibiometric cryptosystem: Model structure and performance analysis. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2009 Dec; 4(4):867–82. Available from: Crossref
- Simoens K, Bringer J, Chabanne H, Seys S. A framework for analyzing template security and privacy in biometric authentication systems. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2012 Apr; 7(2):833–41. Available from: Crossref
- Kumar A, Kanhangad V, Zhang D. A new framework for adaptive multimodal biometrics management. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2010 Mar; 5(1):92–102. Available from: Crossref
- Sim T, Zhang S, Janakiraman R, Kumar S. Continuous verification using multimodal biometrics. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2007 Apr; 29(4):687–700. PMid:17299225. Available from: Crossref
- Rathod H, Sisodia MS, Sharma SK. Design and implementation of image encryption algorithm by using block based symmetric transformation algorithm. IJCTEE. 2012 Oct; 1(3):7–13.
- Jain AK, Nandakumar K, Nagar A. Biometric template security. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing. 2008 Dec; 1–17.
- Jani R, Agrawal N. A proposed framework for enhancing security in fingerprint and finger-vein multimodal biometric recognition. IEEE International Conference on Machine Intelligence Research and Advancement. 2013 Dec; 440–4. Available from: Crossref
- Elmir Y, Elberrichi Z, Adjoudj R. Score level fusion based multimodal biometric identification (fingerprint and voice). IEEE 6th International Conference on Sciences of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications (SETIT); 2012 Mar. p. 146–50.
- Geetika, MK. Multimodal based fuzzy vault using iris retina and fingervein. 4th International Conference on Computing, Communications and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT); 2013 Jul. p. 1–5. Available from: Crossref
- Maltoni D, Maio D, Jain AK, Prabhakar S. Hand book of finger print recognition. 6th ed. London: Springer-Verlag Publication; 2009.
- Fingerprint Identification. Available from: Crossref
- Upmanyu M, Namboodiri AM, Srinathan K, Jawahar CV. Blind authentication: A secure crypto-biometric verification protocol. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2010 Jun; 5(2):225–68. Available from: Crossref
- Iris Recognition vs Retina Scanning. Available from: Crossref 19. Finger vein reader. Available from: Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.