Total views : 113
The Methods for Determining the Level of the Import Influence on the Structure of the Foreign Trade Turnover in the North-Caucasian Regions
Objectives: This article substantiates the problem of development of the foreign trade turnover as the factor of an economic growth. The purpose of the study is to model an optimal structure of the foreign trade turnover. Methods: The authors applied a systematic approach, the methods of analysis and synthesis, the method of an economic modelling. Findings/ Results: It was proposed to introduce the notion of "the price of import" into scientific discourse which jointly with the real price of imported goods comprises the realized price of these goods. The approach to modelling the situation in the region's economy changing under the influence of changes in the structure of the gross domestic product was proposed. The uniqueness of the study is a proposal made for developing countries about a necessity of a differentiated approach to importing in its classic definition and entry of basic daily products. Significance: The "price of import" proposed for introduction into scientific discourse allows the cost of the import, if it is reasonable in the existing economic situation or it is better to use these funds for organization of production. The model of valuation of the gross domestic product being influenced by the import and export allows evaluating the situation in the foreign trade turnover of the region.
Export, Foreign Economic Activity, Foreign Trade Turnover, Import, The Price of Import.
- Kuznetsova NV, Kocheva EV, Matev NA. The Analysis of Foreign Trade Activities of Russia and Asia-pacific Region. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016; 6(2):736.
- Vakhitova TM, Gadelshina LA, and Grigorieva LL. Evaluation of the Relationship between Integrational Processes and Socio-Economic Development of Regions of Russian Federation under Conditions of Economic Globalization (Based on the Republic of Tatarstan Example). Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2014 Jun; 5(12):123–7. Crossref
- Andreyeva YL, Zakharova VV, Ratner AV. Influence of international economic integration on socio-economic development of region. The Regional Economy. 2014; 3:90– 100. Crossref
- Adeleye JO, Adeteye OS, Adewuyi MO. Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth in Nigeria (19882012). In-ternational Journal of Financial Research. 2015 Jul; 3(3):171.
- Evchenko NN. The foreign economic aspects of an economic transformation of the North Caucasus. National interests and safety. 2012; 10:11−7.
- Kuznetsova NV, Sharko OI. Evaluation of Russian Foreign Trade Activities from 2000 to 2013 Asian Social Science. Canadian Center of Science and Education. 2015; 269 pp.
- Makhmudova MM, Koroleva AM. Foreign Trade Activity of the Russian Federation in the Current Context. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016; 6(S2):241–5.
- The result of the foreign trade activity of the regions of the North-Caucasian federal district for the 1st quarter of 2014 - the 2nd quarter. Russia. 2017.
- Tokmazishvili M, Silagadze A. The Central Caucasian countries: trends in foreign trade relations. The Caucasus & Globa-lization. 2008; 2(4):70.
- The report on implementation of the Russian state program «Development of the North-Caucasian federal district» for the period up to 2025. Available from: http://www. minkavkaz.gov.ru/upload/iblock/518/ser-2015.pdf. Date accessed: 02/02/2017.
- Gichiev NS, Surakatov NS. Foreign trade activity in the North-Caucasian region. Russian entrepreneurship. 2012; 9(217):145–50.
- Golovina PP. Specific features of development of the regional external economic activity towards formation of an inter-national competitiveness of the region. Terra Economicus. 2012; 3(2):205–12.
- Hussain MA, Saaed AA. Relationship between Exports, Imports, and Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia: 19902011. Evidence from Co-Integration and Granger Causality Analysis. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS). 2014; 5(3):364–70.
- Abu Shihab R, Abdul-Khaliq TS. The Causal Relationship between Exports and Economic Growth in Jordan. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2014 Mar; 5(3):307.
- Rastvortseva SN, Kolchinskaya EE. Foreign economic activity as the factor of regional development. Scientific Journal of Belgorodskiy State National Research University. 2013; 22(165):13–24.
- Abdulgalimov АМ, Alimirzoeva МG. Advancement of the Russian Customs under conditions of entrance into the World Trade Organization. Horizons of Economics. 2012 May; 5:37–40. Available from: http://elibrary.r/contents.asp?issueid=1087218
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.