Total views : 141
False Watermark Extraction and Rewatermarking Issues with Image Watermarking Techniques
With the ease of availability and accessibility of the internet and image processing software, it has become difficult to distinguish between the original and manipulated images. To restore this lost trust in digital images, digital image watermarking is widely used. Some owner’s information is embedded within the digital image which is not only required to be robust against the various image processing operations but is required to be extracted when required and verify for the ownership of the information. One of the major issues addressed for image watermarking techniques is false watermark extraction. But overwriting the already watermarked images, that is, rewatermarking needs to be addressed. This paper analyzes three existing solutions to tackle false watermark extraction and rewatermarking.
Ambiguity in Ownership, Attacks, Digital Image Watermarking, False Watermark Extraction, Rewatermarking.
- H. Nyeem, W. Boles and C. Boyd, EURASIP J. Advances in Signal Processing, (2014) Crossref
- S. Bekkouch and K.M. Faraoun, J. Inf. Process Syst. 11, 3 (2015)
- A. Mishra, C. Agarwal, A. Sharma and P. Bedi, Expert Systems with Applications 41, 17 (2015)
- H. Tsai, Y. Jhuanga and Y. Lai, Applied Soft Computing 12, (2012)
- A.A. Mohammad, A. Alhaj and S. Shaltaf, Signal Processing 88, (2008)
- M. Ali and C.W. Ahn, Expert Systems with Applications 42, (2015)
- J.M. Guo and H. Prasetyo, J. Vis. Commun. Image R. 25, (2014)
- H. Shi, F. Lv and Y. Cao, J. Software 9,7 (2014)
- H. Huang, D. Chen, C. Lin, S. Chen and W. Hsu, EURASIP J. Image and Video Processing, (2015) Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref PMid:26259244
- M. Ali, C.W. Ahn, M. Pant and P. Siarry, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society (2016) 5.2. Conference Proceedings
- H. Dong, M. He and M. Qiu. Optimized Gray-scale Image Watermarking Algorithm Based on DWT-DCTSVD and Chaotic Firefly Algorithm. Proceedings of the 7th International IEEE Conference on Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery, (2015) September 17-19; Xi’An, China Crossref
- M. Tanha, S. Torshizi, S. Dawood, M.T. Abdullah and F. Hashim. Overview of Attacks against Digital Watermarking and their Respective Countermeasures. Proceedings of International IEEE Conference on Cyber Warfare and Digital Forensic, (2012) June 26-28; Kuala Lampur, Malaysia Crossref
- N. Singh, S. Joshi. Ambiguity Attacks on SVD Based Watermarking Technique. Proceedings of International Conference on Smart Trends for Information Technology and Computer Communications. SmartCom 2016. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 628. Springer, Singapore (2016) August 6-7; Jaipur, India. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.