Total views : 139
Open Data Portal Based on Collaborative Sharing in Visualizing Health Information
Data openness is one of the government policy focuses in many countries. In Indonesia, this can be seen in Laws no. 14/2008 on Public Information Openness. On the other hand, open data in Indonesia is still difficult to find, obtain and reprocessed by public. This is shown by the position of Indonesia that considered low in global ranking. Furthermore, health data is very important in research and development of science. In this paper, we present a national open health data portal based on collaborative sharing that expected to improve the potential use of health data by public. This portal focuses on representing and visualizing open health data and considering other aspects, namely data license, data formats, data description and data sensitivity. The main features of this portal are data search, data visualization, data access and data sharing. The methodology of this research consists of several stages: requirement analysis, the collection and categorization of data, portal design, portal implementation, and testing and evaluation. In this case, we collected the sample of health data that are obtained indirectly from some of credible and reliable sources such as Ministry of Health, Republic of Indonesia (pusdatin.kemkes.go.id) and the Indonesia Data Portal (data.go.id). The expected benefit of this study for public is improving accessibility to open data in Indonesia especially health data where people can find, obtain and share accurate health data with ease.
Collaborative Sharing, Health, Open Data, Portal.
- Sekretariat Negara Republik Indonesia. UndangUndang Republik Indonesia No. 14 Tahun 2008 Tentang Keterbukaan Informasi Publik. 2008.
- Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN). Open Data Index 2014. 2014. Date accessed: 09/04/2015: Available from: Crossref.
- Open Data Institute (ODI). Open Data Barometer 2015. 2016. Date accessed: 08/04/2016: Available from: Crossref
- Scopus 1983. Country rankings based on Subject Area: Medicine (1996-2013). 2016. Date accessed: 08/04/2016: Available from: Crossref
- Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN). 2012. Open Data Handbook Release 1.0.0.
- ODbL. Open Data Commons Open Database License. 2016. Date accessed: 09/04/2016: Available from: Crossref
- Creative Commons. Creative Commons Licenses. 2016. Date accessed: 09/04/2016: Available from: Crossref
- Lee, Tim Berners. Linked Data - Design Issues. 2016.
- Verhulst S, Noveck BS, Caplan R, Brown K, and Paz C. The Open Data Era in Health and Social Care. National Health Services England. 2014.
- Borukhovich E, and Rabczuk K. Golden Age of Healthcare is Open Health Data A Qualitative Overview. 2014. Open Health Data.
- Pusat Data dan Informasi (Pusdatin) Depkes. Info Datin. 2019. Date accessed: 10/04/2016: Available from: Crossref.
- One Data Indonesia. Kesehatan. 2016. Date accessed: 10/04/2016: Available from: Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.