Total views : 175
Effect of DG Optimizing on Overload Transmission Line Stability
Background: Typical steady state studies always treat the peak power demands as the worst case conditions. Periods of light load area also critical in the assessment of the possible state of a power system. While heavy load conditions are generally associated with overload, low voltage and generation deficiency, light load conditions may give rise to over-voltage and undesirable reactive power requirements at generation side. Method: This paper focus on study the effect of DG Optimizing on overload Transmission line Stability. The system dispatch constraints should be taken into account to compensate for varying DG generation output and to enhance the operational performance of power systems. Findings: This dispatching operation depends on the change of DG generation and the dispatching strategy. The impact of DG generation uncertainty is limited with the generation dispatching operation and should not be neglected in system analysis. Application: distributed generators based wind turbine to investigate the effect of DG on Transmission line stability.
DG (Distributed Generators), Line Stability, Overload.
- Wang Z, Alvarado L. Interval Arithmetic in Power Flow Analysis. Proceedings of Power Industry Computer Application Conference. 1992; 7(3). p. 156–62. Crossref
- Kadhem AA, Wahab NI, Aris IB, BtJasni J, Abdalla Ahmed N. Effect of wind energy unit availability on power system adequacy. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(28):1–7.
- Allan RN, Al-Shakarchi MRG. Probabilistic techniques in AC load flow analysis. The Institution of Electrical Engineers. 1976; 124(2):154–60. Crossref
- Rahman S, Bouzguenda M. A Model to Determine the Degree of Penetration and Energy Cost of Large Scale Utility Interactive Photovoltaic Systems. IEEE Power Engineering Review. 2002; 9(2):224–30.
- Borkowska B. Probabilistic Load Flow. IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems.1974; 93(3):752–9. Crossref
- Monedero J, Dobon F, Lugo A, Valera P, Osuna R, Costa LA, Marichal G. Minimizing Energy Shadow Losses for Large PV Plants. Photovoltaic Energy Conversion. 2003; 2:2043–5.
- Pathomthat, Ramakumar R. An approach to quantify the technical benefits of distributed generation. IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion. 2004; 19(4):764–73. Crossref
- Ayres HM, Freitas W, De Almeida MC, Da Silva LCP. Method for determining the maximum allowable penetra tion level of distributed generation without steady-state voltage violations. IEEE Processing Generator Transmission Distribution. 2010; 4(4):495–508. Crossref
- Ismail M, Rahman TKA. Estimating Maximum Loadability for Weak Bus Identification Using FVSI. IEEE Power Engineering Review. 2002; 22(11):50–2. https://doi.org/10.1109/MPER.2002.4311799 Crossref
- Huang G, Zhao. Measurement based Voltage Stability Monitoring of Power System. Power Systems. University of Wisconsin. Madison. WI. 2001.
- Kundur P. Power System Stability and Control. EPRI Power System Engineering Series. McGraw Hill. 1994. PMid:8023526
- Ajjarapu V. Computational Techniques for Voltage Stability Assessment and Control. Power Electronics and Power Systems, Springer, 2006.
- Sauer PW, Pai MA. Power system dynamics and stability. Prentice-Hall. Englewood Cliffs, 1998.
- Mehdi OH, Izzri N, Aballa AN, Jaber AS, Shalash NA, Lafta YN. Fast Prediction of Power Transfer Stability Index based On Radial Basis Function Neural Network. International Journal of Physics Science. 2011; 6(35):7978–84.
- Ruhaizad I, Azah M, Abdalla AN, CheWanik MZ. Optimal placement and sizing of distributed generators based on a novel MPSI index. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems. 2014; 22:389–98.
- Jing Z, Gang L, Ahmed Abdalla N, Wen JY, Cheng SJ. Theoretical Analysis of the Interaction between Power System Stability Modes with the Normal Forms of Vector Fields. International Conference on Power System Technology. 2006. p. 1–5. PMid:16675023
- Molzahn DK, Lesieutre BC, DeMarco CL. Investigation of non-zero duality gap solutions to a semi definite relaxation of the optimal power flow problem. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 2014. p. 6–9.
- Molzahn D, Holzer J, Lesieutre B, DeMarco C. Implementation of a large-scale optimal power flow solver based on semi definite programming. IEEE Transaction on Power Systems. 2013; 28(4):3987–98. Crossref
- Alganahi HS, Haidar AM, Abdalla A. Experimental study of using renewable energy in Yemen. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2009; 3(4):4170–4.
- Izadi H, Effatnejad R. Power System Stabilizers and Control of Reactive Power Compensator in Multi-Machine by Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(3):254–62. Crossref
- Reddy SY, Reddy DS, Rao GK. Optimal Siting and Sizing of Solar Power Sources in Interconnection Grid System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12):1–9. Crossref
- FluidChe 2017 Available from: http://fluidsche.ump.edu.my/index.php/en/
- The Center of Excellence for Advanced Research in Fluid Flow (CARIFF) Available from: http://cariff.ump.edu.my/
- Natural resources products prospects - International Conference on Fluids and Chemical Engineering FluidsChE 2017 Malaysia, ). Indian Journal of science and technology. 2017; S2(1).
- University Malaysia Pahang. Available from: www.ump.edu.my
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.