Total views : 87
An Effectual Approach for Security and Integrity against Wicked Node Attacks in Wi-Max Network Environment
Objectives: A unique and effective algorithm for location based key generation is devised and implemented which makes use of dynamic key exchange based on the GPS Location. This approach makes the communication more secured and reliable with the avoidance of Wicked WiMax Node attacks. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The dynamic movement of malicious node is deeply analyzed with the probability of identification of sniffing and intrusion in the network makes the overall scenario secured and integrity aware. Findings: The projected approach of identifying the malicious node is effectual making the overall network environment secured with the deep of wicked node attacks. Using this approach, the overall network intrusions can be controlled and avoided from wicked node attacks. Application/Improvements: The recognition and logging the wicked node attempts is making the defense aware anti intrusion network environment against assorted network assaults.
Malicious Node Attacks, Network Security, Secured Networks, Wicked Node Attack, Wi-Max Network Security
- Johal LK, Sandhu AS. An Overview of Vertical Handover Process and Techniques. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr 21; 9(14).
- Khan AS, Fisal N, Bakar ZA, Salawu N, Maqbool W, Ullah R, Safdar H. Secure authentication and key management protocols for mobile multihop WiMAX networks.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014; 7(3):28295.
- Kamalakannan V, Tamilselvan S. Security Architecture for the Cloud Integrated Internet of Things. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Dec 13; 9(45). Crossref.
- Jha RK, Bholebawa IZ, Dalal UD, Wankhede AV. Detection and fortification analysis of wimax network: With misbehavior node attack. International Journal of Communications, Network and System Sciences. 2012 Jun 1; 5(6):353. Crossref.
- Umakanth B, Damodhar J. Detection of Energy draining attack using EWMA in Wireless Ad Hoc Sensor Networks. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT). 2013 Aug; 4(8).
- Anand J, Sivachandar K. Vampire Attack Detection in Wireless Sensor Network. International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT).2014 Jul; 3.
- Vangili A, Thangadurai K. Detection of black hole attack in mobile ad-hoc networks using ant colony optimizationsimulation analysis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul 14; 8(13). Crossref.
- Vasudeva A, Sood M, Prakash P. A Vampire Act of Sybil Attack on the Highest Node Degree Clustering in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug 26; 9(32). Crossref.
- Reji M, Raja PK, Joseph C, Baskar R. Performance metrics of wormhole detection using path tracing algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug 20; 8(17).Crossref.
- Nanthini SB, Hemalatha M, Manivannan D, Devasena L.Attacks in Cognitive Radio Networks (CRN)-a Survey. Indian Journal of science and Technology. 2014 Apr 1; 7(4):530.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.