Total views : 171
Chemical Engineering Allied Fields - International Conference on Fluids and Chemical Engineering- FluidsChE 2017, Malaysia, Special Issue, Vol: 3
The International Conference on Fluids and Chemical Engineering (FluidsChE 2017) organised by Centre for Excellence for Advanced Research in Fluid Flow (CARIFF), Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia (FluidsChE 2017) aims to provide a platform to discuss ideas and latest research findings on different disciplines of chemical engineering. 1st FluidsChE 2015 was conducted in Langkawi, Malaysia in November, 2015 which stirred and kindled intellectual minds to make this event a biannual event to disseminate knowledge and findings of chemical engineering fields to the entire world. As an outcome of the event 60+ research articles are published in reputed journals which are in open access for all spectrums of researchers to gain knowledge. Research publications were sectioned into three volumes, volume -1, 2 and 3. First volume was segmented into these disciplines of fluid flow dynamics, distillation technology and absorption / adsorption technology. Second volume consisted of natural resources product lifecycle, polymer technology and pharmaceutical technology. Third volume contains allied fields of chemical engineering. Researchers from different parts of the world contributed to the knowledge pool. Convergence was seen where researchers from different disciplines collaborated for technology solution support for product development with feasible techno economics with prospects for successful commercialization.
Chemical Engineering, FluidsChe 2017, Malaysia, Cariff, Sabah.
- Jamieson AJ, Malkocs T, Piertney SB, Fujii T, Zhang Z. Bioaccumulation of Persistent Organic Pollutantsin the Deepest Ocean Fauna. Nature (Ecology and Evolution) 2017; 1. 0051 Crossref, Crossref
- Castle PE.Gynaecological Cancer: New Standard of Care— HPV Testing for Cervical Cancer Screening. Nature (Reviews Clinical Oncology).2015; 12: 194–196. Crossref, Crossref
- Forward KM, Rutledge GC. Free Surface Electrospinning from a Wire Electrode. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012; 183:492–503. Crossref
- Ramakrishnan R,Gimbun J, Samsuri F, Narayanamurthy V, Gajendran N, Sudha Lakshmi Y, Denisa Stranska D, Ranganathan B. Needleless Electrospinning Technology – An Entrepreneurial Perspective. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 9(15): Crossref
- Jusoh H, Osman SB. The Correlation between Resistivity and Soil Properties as an Alternative to Soil Investigation. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10: Crossref
- Yunus NM, Roslan NA, Chin SY, Abidin SZ. Kinetic Studies of Free Fatty Acid Esterification Using Cation Exchange Resins as Catalyst. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10:
- Jaber AS. A Novel Tuning Method of PID Controller for a BLDC Motor Based on Segmentation of Firefly Algorithm. Indian J of Science and Technology.2017; 10
- Yu TY, Ing DS, Choo CS.The Effect of Different Curing Methods on the Compressive Strength of Eggshell Concrete. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10: Crossref
- Al-Sharifi HAM, Kasim ARM, Salleh MZ, Shafie S. Numerical Solutions on Flow and Heat Transfer of nonNewtonian Jeffrey Micropolar Fluid. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Chelliah A, Subramaniam M, Gupta R, Gupta A. Evaluation on the Thermo-Oxidative Degradation of PET Using Prodegradant Additives. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017 February;10(6):1–5. Crossref
- Yusri IM, Mamat R, Azmi WH, Awad OI, Othman MF, Rosdi SM. Influences of Gasoline Fuels on Waste Heat Recovery Potentiality of a Spark Ignition Engine. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Al-Sharifi HAM, Kasim ARM, Aziz LA, Salleh MZ, Shafie S. Influence of Aligned Magnetohydrodynamic of Jeffrey Fluid across a Stretching Sheet. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Man MS, Abdullah MAM, Abdullah SB, Yaacob Z. Screening Cation and Anion of Ionic Liquid for Dissolution of Silicon Dioxide Using COSMO-RS. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017 ; 10: Crossref
- Al Fakih K, Chin SC, Doh SI. A Review on Finite Element Analysis of Beam to Column Bolted Connection. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Gupta R,Noraziah A, Gupta A, Abdalla AN. Overview of Simulation in Wood Plastic Composites Manufacturing. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Ab Ghazab NAN, Setiabudi HD, Chin Sim Yee CS, Ainirazali N. CO2 Dry Reforming of Methane Over Ni/ Ce-SBA-15: Effects of Ce addition. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Hasan M, Aziz SH,WanJusoh WN. Basic Properties of Gebeng Bauxite in Accordance to IMSBC Code. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10:
- Faraj MA, Abdalla AN, Samsuri F, Rifai D, Kharudin Ali K. Investigate of the Effect of Width Defect on Eddy Current Testing Signals under Different Materials. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10. Crossref
- Ali AA, Abdalla AN, Ishat R. Effect of DG Optimizing on overload Transmission Line Stability. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Mohammed AA, Bachtiar D, Rejab MRM, Hasany SF. Effect of Potassium Permanganate on Tensile Properties of Sugar Palm Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Tuan TT, Tufa LD, Ibrahim M, Mutalib A , Olakunle KA. An Hysys Simulation of a Dynamic Process Using Linear Offset Free MPC with an Empirical Model. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017;10
- Hasan MA, Fahmi Samsuri F, Gan KB. A Correlation Study on Motion Artifact Using Photodiode and Three Axis Accelerometer Signals. Indian J of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- Kadir AA, Hassan MH, Sarani NA, Ahmad Shayuti Abdul Rahim AS, Ismail N. Leachability of Quarry Dust Waste Incorporated into Fired Clay Brick using TCLP. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2017; 10
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.