Total views : 157
Capillary Electrophoresis in Analytical Control of Wine
Background/Objectives: Quality of grape wines and by-products in connection with the circumscribed resources of natural raw materials receive urgency. The standardize indexes are directed on control of production received from qualitative grape. Methods: For analytical control of grape wines the system of capillary electrophoresis with the photometric detector, the quartz capillary with an external polyimide coating was used. Results were treated with Multichrome for Windows, version 1.5 and statistical programs for Windows. The new methods with use of instrumentation of capillary electrophoresis have allowed dilating standardized indexes of grape wines and provided control principal organic acids, sulphates, sorbic acid, lysozyme. Findings: Appearance and introduction of new directives based on capillary electrophoresis testifies to dynamical development of standard provision of grape wine production quality. Procedures of determination by means of capillary electrophoresis of prioritise amino acids, major cations, inorganic anions, principal organic acids, total nitrogen in grape wines are modified and developed. The results received by means of new methods, have important and allow solve many questions bound to quality. Results: It is shown the influence of composition of electrolyte to separation of analysed components. It is estimated sensitivity, detection limits, linearity, and was calculated electrophoretic mobility determined components of grape wines. It is positioned that no more than 5 measurements of samples on one portion of electrolyte in the yielded conditions with the guaranteed error of a procedure. The further exploitation leads to growth of an error of quantitative calculations up to 8%. For determination of complex indexes may be used the temperature destruction of sample of grape wine and further determination by method of capillary electrophoresis.
Amino Acids, Electrolyte, Grape, Ions, Organic Acids.
- Gayon RP, Dubourdieu D, Doneche B, Lonvaud A. Handbook of Enology. Lt. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons; 2006. p. 1–451. PMid:16300754. Crossref
- Ageeva N, Guguchkina T. Identification and expertise of grape wines and cognac. Krasnodar: AF Central; 2008.
- Yakuba Yu, Lognikova M. Improvement of analytical control of wine production. Analitika and control. 2011, 15(3):309–12.
- Kvasnicka F. Capillary electrophoresis in food authenticity. Journal of Separation Science. 2005; 28:813–25. PMid:16013809. Crossref
- Lopez SR, Zurbano FP, Tena MT. Analysis of aged red wine pigments by capillary zone electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatogr A. 2004; 1052:191–7. Crossref
- Wine Chemistry and Biochemistry. Moreno-Annosi A, Polo M, editor. New York: Springer; 2009.
- Mallet S, Arellano M, Boulet JC, Couderc F. Determination of tartaric acid in solid wine residues by capillary electrophoresis and indirect UV detection. Journal of Chromatography. 1999; 853:181–4. Crossref
- Kandl T, Kupina S. An improved capillary electrophoresis procedure for the determination of organic acids in grape juice and wine. American Journal of Enolology and Viticulture. 1999; 50(2):155–61.
- State standard of Russia 52841-2007 Wine production. Determination of organic acids by a method of capillary electrophoresis. Moscow: Standartinform; 2007.
- Yakuba Yu. Using of capillary electrophoresis for determination of cations in wine of special technology. Industrial laboratory. Diagnostics of Materials. 2006; 72(4):11–5.
- Jackson RS. Wine science. Principles and application. New York: AP; 2008. p. 1–789.
- Warren ChR, Adams MA. Capillary electrophoresis of the major anions and cations in leaf extracts of woody species. Phytochemical Analysis. 2004; 15:407–13. PMid:15595456. Crossref
- Baryla N, Lucy Ch. Semi-permanent surfactant coatings for inorganic anion analysis in capillary electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatography A. 2002; 956:271–7. Crossref
- Yu IF, Kaunova AA, Temerdashev ZA, Titarenko VO, Halafjan AA. Grape wines, problems of their quality and regional origin evaluation. Analysis and Control. 2014; 18(4):344–73.
- Ageyeva N, Markovsky M, Yakuba Yu. Determination of content of main inorganic anions in wine production by method of capillary electrophoresis. Izvestiya Vuzov. Pishchevaya Tekhnologiya. 2003 Apr; 2:41–2.
- Yakuba Yu, Markovsky M. Electrophoretic determination of concentrations of chloride, sulfate, nitrate, nitrite in wine. Analitika and Control. 2011; 15(3):305–8.
- Yakuba Yu, Filimonov M, Zakharova M, Fomenko T. Patent RU No 2499989; 2013. p. 1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.