Total views : 92
Adaptive Optimized Open Shortest Path First Algorithm using Enhanced Moth Flame Algorithm
Objective: To builds up a versatile algorithm in view of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) algorithm by using improved moth flame optimization. The designed algorithm gives the upgraded performance even with dynamic topology. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The optimized OSPF algorithm utilizes the directing conduct of moth to exchange the information from source to destination. The optimized OSPF algorithm performs well however the execution debases with frequently change in topology. This work upgrades the optimized OSPF by changing the path of moth based on the delay parameter. Additionally, the neighbor determination criteria have been changed to diminish the delay. Findings: The analysis of the adaptive optimized OSPF algorithm for the dynamic network has been finished by utilizing delay and energy consumption. The performance of the outlined algorithm is done with existing OSPF, modified OSPF and the optimized OSPF algorithm. The reduced delay and energy consumption as contrasted with optimized OSPF and OSPF based algorithms demonstrates the significance of algorithm. Application/Improvements: The adaptive optimized OSPF can be used for routing for the dynamic networks. The algorithm can be utilized where dependable information conveyance is required with least deferral.
Adaptive, Delay, Moth-Flame, Optimized OSPF, Routing.
- Mandekar AV, Chandramouli K. Centralization of Network using Open Flow Protocol, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jan; 8(S2):165-70. Crossref.
- Barreto F, Wille EC, Junior LN. Fast Recovery Paths: Reducing Packet Loss Rates during IP Routing Convergence. In: Telecommunications, Fourth Advanced International Conference; 2008 Jun. p. 101-10.
- Garg P, Gupta A. Optimized Open Shortest Path First Algorithm Based on Moth Flame Optimization, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2017 Jan; 9(48):1-9. Crossref.
- Ravikumar CV, Srikanth YM, Sairam P, Sundeep M, Bagadi KP, Annepu V. Performance Analysis of HSRP in Provisioning Layer-3 Gateway Redundancy for Corporate Networks, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(20):1-5. Crossref.
- Goyal M, Soperi M, Hosseini H, Trivedi KS, Shaikh A, Choudhury G. Analyzing the Hold Time Schemes to Limit the Routing Table Calculations in OSPF Protocol. In: International Conference Advanced Information Networking and Applications. 2009 May, p. 74-81. Crossref.
- Jiang X, Xu M, Li Q, Pan L. Improving IGP Convergence through Distributed OSPF in Scalable Router. In: High Performance Computing and Communications, 11th IEEE International Conference. 2009 Jun, p. 438-43. Crossref.
- Krishnan YN, Shobha G. Performance Analysis of OSPF and EIGRP Routing Protocols for Greener Internetworking. In: Green High Performance Computing (ICGHPC), IEEE International Conference. 2013 Mar, p. 1-4. Crossref.
- Bahattab AA. A Comparative Analysis of TCP/IP and ROACM Protocols-A Simulation Study, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(28):1-9. Crossref.
- Choi Y, Kang D, Bahk S. Improvement of AODV Routing Protocol through Dynamic Route Change using Hello Message. In: International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC). 2014 Oct, p. 117-21. Crossref.
- Xiao X, Ni L. Reducing Routing Table Computation Cost in OSPF. In: Internet Workshop. 1999, p. 119-25. PMid:10320045.
- Lan L, Li L, Jianya C. A Multipath Routing Algorithm based on OSPF Routing Protocol. In: Semantics, Knowledge and Grids (SKG), Eighth International Conference. 2012 Oct, p. 269-72. Crossref.
- Kari H, Moghadam HY, Monsefi R. Design and Simulation of OSPF Routing Protocol Fuzzy Model by Two Costraint: Bandwidth and Queue Size Of Router. 2010 Dec, p. 249-54.
- Eramo V, Listanti M, Cianfrani A. Design and Evaluation of a New Multi-Path Incremental Routing Algorithm on Software Routers, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management. 2008 Dec; 5(4):188-203. Crossref.
- Kang J, Mariusz AF, Samtani S. ALE: Adaptive Link Establishment in OSPF Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks. In: Military Communications Conference, 2010-Milcom. 2010 Oct, p.983-88.
- Haider M, Soperi MZ, Bakar KA. Comparison of Intelligent Schemes for Scheduling OSPF Routing Table Calculation. In: Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS), 11th International Conference. 2011 Dec, p. 145-50. Crossref.
- Iqbal A, Khan SL. Performance Evaluation of Real Time Applications for RIP, OSPF and EIGRP for Flapping Links using OPNET Modeler, International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security (IJCNCS). 2015 Jan; 3(1):16-26.
- Mirjalili S. Moth-Flame Optimization Algorithm: A Novel Nature-Inspired Heuristic Paradigm, Knowledge-Based Systems. 2015 Nov; 89:228-49. Crossref.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.