Total views : 165
Advanced Grading System for Quality Assurance of Ceramic Tiles based using Digital Image Processing
Objectives: To design an automated advanced grading system for maintaining quality assurance of ceramic tiles. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: We designed a machine that name is Upgraded Automated High Quality Maintaining Machine (UAHQMM). Customers required effect less and quality ceramic tiles. Findings: The block diagram of this research work presented three phases for automated quality Maintaining machine to maintain quality in ceramic tile industry. Application/Improvements: This automated machine is very useful for corner defect detection from different shapes of ceramic tile. In this research we discussed two shapes square and rectangle shapes. This modeled machine is very helpful for increasing production rate.
Digital Image Processing, Maintaining Machine, Packaging Phase, Resolution, Quality Assurance
- Kavita, Ritika S, Rajani B, Sunita S. Review paper on Overview of Image Processing and Image Segmentation.International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Robotics. 2013 Oct; 1(7):1–13.Pg: 1-13ol.1 Issue.71-13
- Hazem H. Image Processing of Two Identical and Similar Photos. Journal of Information Engineering and Applications. 2013; 3(1):1–6.
- Gonzalez RC, Woods RE. Digital Image Processing. 2nd ed.Pearson Education Publisher; 2008.
- Hocenski Z, Keser. Failure Detection and Isolation in Ceramic Tile Edges Based On Contour Descriptor Analysis.Proceeding Of the 15th Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation, Athens-Greece. 2007 Jul; 9(11):1–6.
- Mansory M, Tajik H, Mohamedi G, Pashna M. Edge Defect Detection in Ceramic Tile Based on Boundary Analysis Using Fuzzy Thresholding and Radon Transform.Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology. 2008. p. 58–62.Available from https://doi.org/10.1109/isspit.2008.4775686
- Meenakshi S, Gurleen K. Integrated Approach for Defect Detection In ceramic Tiles. International Journal of Computer & Technology, Council for Innovative Research.2012Oct; 3(2):1–4.
- Aborisade DO, Ojo JA. Novel Defect Segmentation Technique in Random Textured Tiles. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 2012; 2(10):1–5.
- Shalom A, Harpreet S. Design Optimization for Modification of Through Belt Conveyor to Reduce Material Spillage Used In Clinker Transport in Cement Plant.International Journal of Research in Advent Technology.2013; 1(4):1–6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.