Total views : 115
Comparison of Various Fingerprint Analysis Techniques
Fingerprint pixy location unit not often of notable nice. They’ll be degraded and corrupted with components of noise on account of many elements at the facet of versions in pores and skin and impression conditions. This degradation may cause a clearly very vital vary of spurious object being created and real object being left out. An important step in mastering the facts of fingerprint item is to reliably extract object from fingerprint images. Thus, it’s a necessity to apply picture development techniques before object extraction to urge a masses of dependable estimate of object places. The purpose of this challenge is to implement a sequence of strategies for fingerprint picture development and object extraction. Experiments victimization each artificial take a glance at images and actual fingerprint snap shots place unit accustomed examine the overall performance of the implemented strategies. These strategies region unit then accustomed extract object from a pattern set of fingerprint pictures. By victimization the extracted object facts, preliminary experiments at the information of fingerprints can then be carried out a fingerprint photo won’t always be published due to additives of noise that corrupt the readability of the ridge systems. This corruption may additionally arise as a consequence of versions in pores and skin and impression situations like scars, humidity, dust and non-uniform contact with the fingerprint seize tool.
Correlation based Technique, Feature Extraction, Fingerprint, Fingerprint, Minutiae based Technique, Recognition Ridge based Technique.
- Cao S, Snavely N. Graph based discriminative learning for location recognition. CVPR. 2013. Crossref
- Carlone L, Alcantarilla PF, Chinu HP, Kira Z, Del-laert F.Mining structure format for smart bundle adjustment.BMVC. 2014.
- van Leeuwen M. Interactive data exploration using pattern mining. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools. 2014; 1-14.
- Hariharan B, Malik J, Ramman D. Discriminative de-correlation for clustering and classification. 2012.
- Wieclaw L. A minutiae–based matching algorithms in fingerprint recognition system. Journal of Medical Informatics and Technologies. 2009; 13:1–8.
- Mandi RM, Lokhande SS. Rotation–invariant fingerprint identification system. IJECCT. 2012 Jul; 2(4):145–9.
- Singh R, Shah U, Gupta V. Fingerprint recognition.Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Computer Vision and Image Processing (CS676).
- Diefenderfer GT. Fingerprint recognition. Naval Postgraduate School Monterey, California.
- Dadlani C, Passi AK, Sahota H, Kumar MK. Fingerprint recognition using minutiae based feature. As part of EE851: Biometrics.
- Mary Lourde R, Khosla D. Fingerprint identification in biometric security systems. International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering. 2010 Oct; 2(5):852–5.
- Fingerprint image enhancement and minutiae extraction by Raymond Thai.
- Lee HC, Gaensslen RE. Advances in fingerprint technology.New York: Elsevier; 1991.
- Gonzalez RC, Woods RE. Digital image processing. Pearson Education Asia. 2002
- Hong JL, Boler R. Online fingerprint verification. IEEE Tran. 1997.
- Jain AK, Prabhakar S, Hong L, Pankanti S. Filter bankbased fingerprint matching. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. 2000; 9:846–59. PMid: 18255456. Crossref
- Kovacs-Vajna ZM. A fingerprint verification system based on triangular matching and dynamic time warping. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence.2000: 20(11):1266–76. Crossref
- Maio D, Maltoni D, Cappelli R, Wayman JL, Jain AK.FVC2004: Third fingerprint verification competition.
- Proceedings of International Conference on Biometric Authentication, LNCS 3072; Hong Kong. 2004 Jul. p. 1–7.
- Maltoni D, Maio D, Jain AK, Prabhakar S. Handbook of fingerprint recognition. Springer. 2003.
- Pankanti S, Prabhakar S, Jain AK. On the individuality of fingerprints. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2002; 24(8):1010–25. Crossref
- Pratt WP. Digital image processing. John Willey and Sons.2001. Crossref
- Brown LG. A survey of image registration techniques. ACM Computing Surveys. 1992 Dec; 24(1):326–76.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.