Total views : 116
Novel Technique for Designing LC Filter in Torque-Speed Control of DC Motor
Objectives: To comprehend transient behaviour of circuit, mathematical model of DC engine is produced utilizing MATLAB/SIMULINK. Torque (Te) is corresponding to current. Current is high at beginning because of zero back EMF and as it spans to enduring state current decreases. Speed can be obtained from torque, and rotor position Θ from speed. Methods: These conditions are displayed in SIMULINK/MATLAB to model DC engine. This model was utilized to watch transient condition and LC channel control was executed. DC engine replaces regular brushed engines because of its focal points like higher proficiency utilizing channel plan. In this paper, DC drive circuit and control is re-enacted. A profoundly effective second order LC passive filter is designed and implemented. Findings: In this article the harmonics content of the voltage and current for a DC motor is dissected. From the simulation comes about it is obvious that the harmonic segments at the exchanging frequency and multiple of exchanging frequency are lessen by the filter. From the trial comes about, it is found that up to a decent degree the harmonics segments are lessened with filter. The present waveforms are smoothened by the filter amid the operation and the substitution frequency harmonics limited and consequently the torque swell is reduced. It is presumed that, it is conceivable to acquire exact speed control of DC motor utilizing a LC filter. Again here the utilization of a sensor is not executed for the speed control of the framework, rather than that a sensor less control method is actualized keeping in mind the end goal to get the stator and rotor position of the framework. Conclusion: The sensor less piece of the framework is finished by utilizing back EMF discovery strategy where the back EMF of the motor is recognized with the assistance of channels and from these signs a sine wave is gotten and they are contrasted and the triangular waveforms with the assistance of controllers. A basic strategy of recognize back EMF zero intersection for a DC motor utilizing line voltage is proposed.
AC Supply, Capacitor, DC Series Motor, Filter, Inductor, Rectifier, Thyristor.
- Pyakuryal S, Matin M. Filter design for ac to dc converter. International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES). 2013; 2(6):42–9.
- Terzic B, Martin J. Design and implementation of the extended Kalman filter for the speed and rotor position estimation of brushless DC motor. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2001; 48(6):1065–73. Crossref
- Moseler O, Isermann. Application of model-based fault detection to a brushless DC motor. IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics. 2000; 47(5):1015–20. Crossref
- Yuan X. Stationary-frame generalized integrators for current control of active power filters with zero steady-state error for current harmonics of concern under unbalanced and distorted operating conditions. IEEE transactions on Industry Applications. 2002; 38(2):523–32. Crossref
- Zmood DN, Holmes DG. Stationary frame current regulation of PWM inverters with zero steady-state error. IEEE Transactions on power electronics. 2003; 18(3):814–22. Crossref
- Singh B. A review of single-phase improved power quality AC-DC converters. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2003; 50(5):962–81. Crossref
- Johnson JP, Ehsani, Guzelgunler. Review of sensor less methods for brushless DC. Industry Applications Conference, 1999. Thirty-Fourth IAS Annual Meeting. Conference Record IEEE. 1999; 1:143–50
- Ji J, Sul SK. Kalman filter and LQ based speed controller for torsional vibration suppression in a 2-mass motor drive system.IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics. 1995; 42(6):564–71. Crossref
- Chen X. A novel inverter-output passive filter for reducing both differential-and common-mode dv/dt at the motor terminals in PWM drive systems. IEEE Transactions on industrial Electronics. 2007; 54(1):419–26. Crossref
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.