Total views : 124
Economic Environmental Dispatch for Combined Heat and Power using CPSO
Objectives: In this paper a comparative analysis is presented for Economic Environmental Dispatch. Methods/Statistical Analysis: An optimization problem Combined Heat and Power Economic Emission Dispatch (CHPEED) is the answer of minimizing the cost and emission while keeping the heat and power demand. Between Construction Particle Swarm Optimization (CPSO) with (RCGA), (NSGAII), (SPEA2), a comparative analysis is presented. Findings: CPSO algorithm provides a competitive effectiveness in terms of solution quality and as far as CPU time is concerned, it leads to top notch performance.
Combined Heat and Power, CHPEED, CPSO.
- Abido MA. Environmental/economic power dispatch using multi-objective evolutionary algorithm. IEEE Transaction Power System. 2003; 18(4):1529–37. Crossref
- Piperagkas GS, Anastasiadis AG, Hatziargyriou ND. Stochastic PSO-based heat and power dispatch under environmental constraints incorporating CHP and wind power units. Electrical Power System Res. 2011; 81(1):209–18. Crossref
- Tao G, Henwood MI, Van OM. An algorithm for heat and power dispatch. IEEE Transaction Power System. 1996; 11(4):1778–84. Crossref
- Basu M. Combined heat and power economic emission dispatch using non-dominating sorting genetic algorithmII. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems. 2013; 53(2013):135-41. Crossref
- Ivatloo BM, Dalvand MM, Rabiee A. Combined heat and power economic dispatch problem solution using particle swarm optimization with time varying acceleration coefficients. Electrical Power System Research. 2013; 95:9–18. Crossref
- Achauthakan C, Srivastava SC. A genetic algorithm based economic load dispatch solution for eastern region of EGAT system having combined cycle and cogenerating plants. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Energy Management and Power Delivery; 1998. p. 165–70.
- Wong KP, Algie C. Evolutionary programming approach for combined heat and power dispatch. Electric Power System Research. 2002; 61(3):227–32. Crossref
- Basu M. Combined heat and power economic dispatch by using differential evolution. Electric Power Compon System. 2010; 38 (4):996–1004. Crossref
- Kennedy J, Eberhart RC. Particle swarm optimization. Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Neural Networks; 1995. p. 1942–8. Crossref
- Shi Y, Eberhart R. Parameter selection in particle swarm optimization. Evolutionary Programming VIZ Proceedings; 1988. p. 591-600.
- Clerc M, Kennedy J. The particle swarm-explosion, stability and convergence in a multidimensional complex space. IEEE Transaction on Evolutionary Computation. 2002; 6(2):58–73. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.