Total views : 125
Power Management in Hybrid Microgrid System
Objectives: The paper proposes a power management across intermediate grids with power electronic converter. Methods/Statistical Analysis: VSC control is done by two techniques which are based on autonomous and communication. Findings: Autonomous techniques are applicable for only small scale islanding and communication technique used for large scale. It explains that by controlling VSC so we can manage power both AC and DC sub grids. Applications: The proposed method can be applied to Microgrid systems which uses different power generation techniques.
Distributed Generation, Hybrid Microgrid, Islanding, VSC
- Bloemink JM, Green TC. Benefits of distribution-level power electronics for supporting distributed generation growth. IEEE Transactions Power Delivery. 2013 April; 28 (2):911-19. Crossref
- Salomonsson D, Soder L, Sannino A. Protection of lowvoltage dc micro grids. IEEE Transactions Power Delivery. 2009 July; 24(3):1045-53. Crossref
- Liu X, Wang P, Loh PC. AhybridAC/DCMicrogridandits coordinated control. IEEE Transactions Smart Grid. 2011 June 2(2):278-86.
- Radwan AAA, Mohamed YARI. Assessment and mitigation of interaction dynamics in hybrid ac/dc distribution generation systems. IEEE Transactions Smart Grid. 2012 September; 3(3):1382-93. Crossref
- Loh PC, Li D, Chai YK, Blaabjerg F. Hybrid AC-DC microgrids with energy storages and progressive energy flow tuning. IEEE Transactions Power Electron. 2013 April; 28(4):1533-43.
- Ambia MA, Al-Durra A, Muyeen SM. Centralized power control strategy for ac-dc hybrid microgrid system using multi-converter scheme. 2011;p. 843-48.
- Qachchachi N, Mahmoudi H, Elhasnaoui A. Optimal power flow for a hybrid AC/DC Microgrid. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC). 2014; p. 559-64. Crossref
- Zhang F, Yang Y, Ji C. Power management strategy research for DC Microgrid with hybrid storage system. 2015; p. 62-68.
- Sharma KK, Samia, Singh B, Kaur I, Samia. Power System Stability for the Islanding Operation of Micro Grids. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 June, 9 (38):1-5.
- Sharma KK, Singh B. Review of Grid Integration with Conventional and Distributed Generation Sources. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications. 2016 May; 9 (14):6537-45.
- Sharma KK, Singh B. Distributed Generators- A Boon to Power System. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications. 2016 May; 9 (14):6513-18.
- Sharma KK, Kaur I, Samia, Singh B. Issues in stability of Micro Grids. International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research. 2016 February; 2 (6):18-20.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.