Total views : 94
Estimation of Input Pump Pressure in Conditions of Low Foaming Gas-Content Oil Pumping
Objectives: The core intention is to estimate input of submersible electric pump pressure in producing wells with using correlation during pumping gas-liquid mixture under oil low foaming conditions. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Known methods for calculating input pressure pump of high gas-content oil in well annulus are low-information and have poor accuracy. Based on the comparison and generalization of the data of comprehensive wellhead and deep well studies, we developed correlation dependencies for determining the density of a gas-liquid mixture taking into account the specific features of oil foaming in wells of the Upper Kama fields. Findings: Research results proved the influence of the content of high molecular compounds (resins and asphaltenes) determining the oil viscosity as well as gas-content on foaminess; wherein oil foaming properties decrease with increasing gas content. We developed equations for estimation relative density liquid mixture into the well annulus from pump submersion under dynamic level and oil foaming for mentioned above fields are obtained for the first time. These equations are based on the analysis of deep and estuarine well testing. It is shown that the oil gas-content affects the density of low foaming oil more than foaminess. According to the result to representativeness estimation of the obtained equations noted as accuracy sufficient for practical results to determine the density of the mixture in annulus and the input pump pressure. Application/Improvements: The basic field of application for the proposed approach is associated with exploitation of oil production wells. The results can be used for optimization of pump working in wells.
Foaminess, Gas, Input Pump Pressure, Oil, Well Production
- Blanckaert T, Subervie Y. Real-time data and expert system combine to develop artificial lift predictive diagnostics. Proceedings of SPE Production and Operations Symposium, USA; 2013. p. 303-17. Crossref
- Ali-Zade P, Hajiyev C, Hajiyeva U, Yilmaz M. Extended Kalman filter application for high-noise cancelation in control telemetry channels of oil electric submersible pump. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2013 Oct; 110:109-18. Crossref
- Al-Zain A, Said R, Gamber S, Al-Driweesh S, Aramco S, Al-Shahrani K, Jacobsen J. Fiber-optic-enabled coiled tubing used to access and stimulate a trilateral oil producer.Journal of Petroleum Technology. 2010 Jun; 62(6):68-70.Crossref
- Lekomtsev A, Mordvinov V. By assessing BHP well operation electric submersible pumps. Research and Innovation. 2011; 5(4):29-32.
- Lekomtsev A, Mordvinov V, Korobov G, Cherkasova Y. To determine the pressure at the reception electric submersible pumps in wells Nozhovskogo deposit. Oil and Gas business.2012; 9:68-71.
- Lekomtsev A. Rating intake pressure electric centrifugal pump according to estuarine research wells. Geology, geography and global energy. 2012; 4(47):65-8.
- Kutun K. Interim guidelines for determining bottomhole reservoir and reservoir pressure in mechanized wells based on measurements of wellhead pressure, dynamic and static levels and input pump pressure. VNIIneft: Moscow; 1987.
- Hasan A, Kabir C. Determining Bottomhole Pressures in Pumping Wells. SPE Journal. 1985 Dec; 25(6):823-39.Crossref
- Bajkov NM, Pozdnyshev GN, Mansurov RI. Collection and field oil, gas and water. Nedra: Moscow; 1981.
- Rebinder PA. Surface phenomena in disperse systems.Colloidal chemistry. Selected Works. Nauka: Moscow; 1978.
- Lekomtsev A, Mordvinov V. Determination of pressure in receiving electric centrifugal pumps according to research wells. Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil and gas and mining.2012; 4:84-90.
- Lekomtsev A, Mordvinov V, Turbakov M. Rating BHP producing wells Shershnevskoye deposit. Neftyanoe Khozyaistvo - Oil Industry. 2011; 10:30-1.
- Lutoshkin GS. Investigation of the effect of viscosity and surface tension of the liquid-gas work airlift. [PhD dissertation]. Moscow; 1955.
- Drozdov AN, Safieva RZ, Filatov VM. Foaminess oil as an important factor of influence on the characteristics of free gas electical submersible pump. Territory Naftogaz. 2008; 6:104-9.
- Kamyanov VR. Ozonolysis of raw oil. Rasko Publications; Tomsk; 1997.
- Davaatseren B, Golovko AK, Tuya M. A study of the ozonolysis and mechanochemical treatment on the properties of the high paraffinic Tamsagbulag Oil (Mongolia). Scientific reports of MAS. 2006; 182(4):59-68.
- Muravyev IM, Repin NN. Study of the motion of multicomponent mixtures in the wells. Nedra: Moscow; 1972.
- Gmurman VE. Probability theory and mathematical statistics: Textbook. manual for schools. Higher School: Moscow; 1972.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.