Total views : 322
- Patil DR, Patil JB. Survey on malicious web pages detection techniques. International Journal of U-and E-service, Science and Technology. 2015; 8(5):195-206.
- Patil DR, Patil JB. Malicious web pages detection using static analysis of URLs. International Journal of Information Security and Cybercrime. 2016; 5:57.
- Seshagiri P, Vazhayil A, Sriram P. AMA: Static code analysis of web page for the detection of malicious scripts. Procedia Computer Science. 2016 Dec 31; 93:768-73.
- Rieck K, Krueger T, Dewald A. Cujo: efficient detection and prevention of drive-by-download attacks. Proceedings of the 26th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference; 2010. p. 31-9.
- Alexa: Alexa top 500 global websites. 2016. Crossref
- PhishTank: Phishtank developer information. 2016. Crossref
- Weka 3: Data mining software in Java. 2015. Crossref
- Sayad S. Naive Bayesian. 2016. Crossref
- Padhey A. Classification methods: J48 Decision Trees.2016. Crossref
- Abu-Nimeh S, Nappa D, Wang X, Nair S. A comparison of machine learning techniques for phishing detection. Proceedings of the Anti-Phishing Working Groups 2nd Annual eCrime Researchers Summit; 2007. p. 60-9.
- Fan RE, Chang KW, Hsieh CJ, Wang XR, Lin CJ. LIBLINEAR: A library for large linear classification. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 2008; 9(Aug):1871-4.
- Benedikt Waldvogel. Liblinear Weka: Weka wrapper class for the Liblinear Java Classifier. 2016. Crossref
- Schapire RE. Explaining AdaBoost. Empirical inference.2013. p. 37-52.
- Kalmegh S. Analysis of WEKA data mining algorithm REPTree, Simple CART and Random Tree for classification of Indian news. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology. 2015 Feb; 2(2):438-6.
- Freund Y, Mason L. The alternating decision tree learning algorithm. Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML); 1999. p. 124-33.
- Confusion Matrix. 2016. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.