Total views : 156
CZTS A Pinnacle for the Solar Future
Objectives: To study the characteristics of CZTS. Methods/Statistical analysis: Solvothermal method was employed for the preparation of CZTS. Various characterization techniques such as X-ray diffraction, UV-Vis Spectroscopy were used. Findings: Optical band gap, various peaks in X.R.D were calculated and the findings were in consensus with the existing data. Application/Improvement: CZTS holds a great aptness as a Photovoltaic material.
Absorption Coefficient, Band Gap, Photovoltaic, Solvothermal
- Environment sunlight striking earth’s surface in just one hour delivers enough energy to power the world economy for an entire year [Internet]. [cited 2015 Jun 17]. Available from: http://www.alternet.org/environment/ sunlight-striking-earths-surface-just-one-hour-deliversenoughenergy-power-world.
- Lokhande CD, Pawar SH. Electrochemical photovoltaic cells for solar energy conversion. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 1984; 11(3):201–77. Crossref
- ScreggJ, Dale P, Peter L, Zopp G, Forbes L. Physicastatus solidi. 2008, 245, pp. 1772. Crossref
- Riha S, Fredrick S, Sambur J, Liu Y, Prieto A, Parkinson B. Photoelectrochemical characterization of nanocrystalline thin-film Cu2ZnSnS4 photocathodes. Applied Materialsinterfaces. 2011; 3(1):58–66. Crossref
- Zhang X, Shi X, Ye W, Ma C, Wang C. Electrochemical deposition of quaternary Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films as potential solar cell material. Applied Physics. 2009; 94(2):381–6.
- Jimbo KK, Kimura R, Kamimura T, Yamada S, Maw W, Araki H, Oishi K, Katagiri H. Thin Solid Films. 2007, 515, pp. 5997. Crossref
- Pawar SM, Moholkar AV, Kim IK, Shin SW, Moon JH, Rhee JJ, Kim JH. Current Applied Physics. 2010; 10:565. Crossref
- Thin Film solar cell [Internet]. [cited 2017 Mar 22]. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin-film_ solar_cell.
- Solar Froniter [Internet]. [cited 2013 Dec 10]. Available from: http://www.solar-frontier.com/eng/news/2013/ C026764.html.
- Ito K, Nakazawa T. Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 1998; 27(1998):2094. Crossref
- Tanaka T, Nagatomo T, Kawasaki D, Nishio M, Guo Q, Wakahara A, Yoshida A, Ogawa H. Journal of Physics Chem. Solid 2005; 66:1978. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.