Total views : 110
Enhanced Energy Conscious Dynamic Source Routing
Objectives: To propose the new improved energy efficient dynamic source routing protocol. Methods: We have used the concept of location based routing so that we can easily find the locations of the nodes. Each and every node can be traced by its GPS signal and we can get the appropriate location of each node, which helps in choosing the intermediate nodes between source and destination. Findings: The experimental results show that the proposed protocol has improved the individual node life time and so the whole network life span increases. Improvement: This paper offers enhanced energy conscious dynamic source routing for the wireless ad-hoc network.
ECDSR (Energy Conscious Dynamic Source Routing), LBR (Location based Routing), MANET (Mobile Ad Hoc Network), RREP (Route Reply), RREQ (Route Request), WRP (Wireless Routing Protocol)
- Palav VN, Bhosale SR. Energy Consumption in MANET s using Energy Efficient AODV Protocol. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology. 2014 Apr; 3(4):1463–8
- Ghosekar P, Katkar G, Ghorpade P. Mobile Ad Hoc Networking Imperatives and Challenges. IJCA Special Issue on Mobile Ad-hoc Networks MANETs. 2010; 3:153–8.
- Royer EM, Toh CH. A Review of Current Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Mobile Wireless Networks. IEEE Personal Communication. Magazine. 1999 Apr; 6(2):46–55
- Patel NR, Kumar S. Energy conscious DSR in MANET. IEEE 2nd International Conference on Parallel Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC); 2012. p. 784–9. PMid:22419666 PMCid:PMC3617127
- Yu C, Lee B, Youn HY. Energy efficient routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks. Wireless communications and mobile computing. 2003 Dec; 3(8):959–73. Crossref
- Ramesh V, Subbaiah DRP. Energy management scheme with load balancing for preemptive dynamic source routing protocol for MANET. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. 2013 May; 51(3):454–60.
- Husieen, Naseer A. Route cache update mechanisms in DSR protocol A survey. International Conference on Information and Network Technology. 2011; 4:136–41.
- Murthy CSR, Manoj BS. Ad Hoc Wireless Networks Architecture and Protocols. 2nd ed. Pearson Education; 2004.
- Goldsmith A. Wireless Communications. Cambridge University Press, New York, USA; 2005. Crossref
- Maltz AD, Broch J, Jetcheva J, Johnson BD. The Effects of On- Demand Behavior in Routing Protocols for Multi-hop Wireless Ad-hoc Networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 1999 Aug; 17(8):1439–53. Crossref
- Djenouri D, Derhab A, Badache N. Ad Hoc Networks Routing Protocols and Mobility. 2006; 3(2):126–33.
- Chlamtac I, Conti M, Liu JJN. Mobile ad hoc networking Imperatives and challenges. Ad Hoc Networks. 2003 Jul; 1(1):13–64. Crossref
- Aaron A, Weng J. Performance Comparison of Ad-hoc Routing Protocols for Networks with Node Energy Constraints. International Journal of Engineering and Technology; 2001.
- Johnson D, Hu Y, Maltz D. The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, INTERNET– DRAFT; 2007 Feb.
- Katkamwar N, Rathi K. Energy Conscious DSR in MANET. Progress In Science and Engineering Research Journal. 2014; 2(4):57–67.
- Gautam S, Kumar R. Modified Energy Saving DSR Protocol for MANETs. International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering. 2012; 1(4):1982–92.
- Devaraj HV, Chandran A, Babu S. MANET Protocols Extended ECDSR Protocol for Solving Stale Route Problem and Overhearing. Proceedings of International Conference on Data Mining and Advanced Computing (SAPIENCE); 2016. p. 268–72. Crossref
- Dhenakaran SS, Parvathavarthini A. MANET Protocols Extended ECDSR Protocol for Solving Stale Route Problem and Overhearing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2013 Feb; 3(2):251–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.