Total views : 95
Performance Analysis of EBG based Dual Bow-Tie Shaped Patch Antenna with Periodic Slot on Slant Edges for Terahertz Application
Objectives: To achieve application in the area of terahertz dual bow tie EBG based fractal antenna is used. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: The antenna is designed and analyzed at solution frequency 1.56 THz for frequency range of 1.1-1.8 THz. The feature of EBG-inspired structure is a magnetic conductor used along with ground plane to extent performance of the design. Results: The analysis is fetch at different THZ frequencies to analyze the results. The maximum gain of 3.06 dB and return loss of -16.14 dB are achieved at 1.56 THz and 1.75 THz respectively. Application/Improvements: HFSS simulation software is used for simulation of the design.
Dual Bow Tie Patch Antenna, EBG, Tera Hertz (THZ)
- Klein B, Seiler P, Plettemeier D. On-chip fractal bowtieantenna for 185 GHz to 200 GHz. IEEE International
- Symposium Antennas and Propagation; 2015.
- Saurabh L, Geethu PS, Tripathy MR, Kumar D. Dual bow-tie millimeter wave antenna for 5G applications. ICIIEC’16; 2015.
- Eldek AA, Elsherbeni AZ, Smith CE. Wide-band modified printed bow-tie antenna with single and dual polarization for C–and X-band applications. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation. 2005; 53(9):3067-72. Crossref
- Indhumath V. Design of koch fractal bow tie antenna for wireless applications. SSRG International Journal of Mobile Computing and Application. 2015; 1(2):1-4.
- Kokkoniemi J, Lehtomaki J, Juntti M. Measurements on Penetration Loss in Terahertz Band. 10th European Conference Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP); 2016. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.