Total views : 157
An Enhanced Approach of MIMO-OFDM Data Transfer by Varying User Location Optimized by Machine and AI Learning
Objectives: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) was designed in order to increase the data transfer rate in a channel. Furthermore to cope up with the demand of the user, Multiple Inputs Multiple Output (MIMO) concepts were introduced to it. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This work has taken the existing architecture to the next level. It presents a solution to a problem in which the user changes its location rapidly and then attempts to transfer the data from one end to another. Users have been divided into regions, MIMO OFDM architecture has been used to transfer the data. The data to send have been optimized with a combination of natural and swarm intelligence technique and then finally classified with Artificial Intelligence algorithm to make the transfer smoother. The process is judged by mean square error and bit error rate. Findings: This research has optimized data transfer process and uses the channel well. Application/Improvements: The result has shown that the proposed algorithm has put an important impact in lessening both MSE and BER.
Artificial Intelligence, Optimization, OFDM, MIMO.
- Rico-Alvarino A, Heath RW. Learning-based adaptive transmission for limited feedback multiuser MIMO-OFDM, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2014 Jul; 13(7):3806−20. Crossref.
- Daniels RC, Caramanis CM, Heath RW. Adaptation in convolutionally coded MIMO-OFDM wireless systems through supervised learning and SNR ordering, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2010 Jan; 59(1):114−26. Crossref.
- Jiang M, Hanzo L. Multiuser MIMO-OFDM for next-generation wireless systems, Proceedings of the IEEE. 2007 Jul; 95(7):1430−69. Crossref.
- Zheng B, Wen M, Basar E, Chen F. Multiple-input multipleoutput OFDM with index modulation: low-complexity detector design, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 2017 Jun; 65(11):2758−72. Crossref.
- Chen C, Zhong WD, Wu D. Non-hermitian symmetry orthogonal frequency division multiplexing for multipleinput multiple-output visible light communications, IEEE/ OSA Journal of Optical Communications and Networking. 2017; 9(1):36−44. Crossref.
- Liu Y, Simeone O, Haimovich AM, Su W. Modulation classification for MIMO-OFDM signals via approximate Bayesian inference, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2017 Jan; 66(1):268−81.
- Huang J, Sui Q, Li Z, Ji F. Experimental demonstration of 16-QAM DD-SEFDM with cascaded BPSK iterative detection, IEEE Photonics Journal. 2016 Jun; 8(3):1−10. Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref, Crossref.
- Kishikawa H, Goto N, Chen L R. All-optical wavelength preserved modulation format conversion from PDMQPSK to PDM-BPSK using FWM and interference, Journal of Light Wave Technology. 2016 Dec; 34(23):5505−15. Crossref.
- Wang Y, Luo D, Pan Q, Jing L, Li Z, Yue CP. A 60-GHz 4-Gb/s fully integrated NRZ-to-QPSK fiber-wireless modulator, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers. 2017 Mar; 64(3):653−63. Crossref.
- Jain A, Krishnamurthy PK, Landais P, Anandarajah PM. EKF for joint mitigation of phase noise, frequency offset and nonlinearity in 400 Gb/s PM-16-QAM and 200 Gb/s PM-QPSK systems, IEEE Photonics Journal. 2017 Feb; 9(1):1−11. Crossref.
- Du Y, Cho WH, Huang PT, Li Y, Wong CH, Du J, Kim Y, Hu B, Du L, Liu C, Lee SJ, Chang MCF. A 16-Gb/s 14.7-mW tri-band cognitive serial link transmitter with forwarded clock to enable PAM-16/256-QAM and channel response detection, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits. 2017 April; 52(4):1111−22. Crossref.
- Xu M, Zhang J, Lu F, Wang J, Cheng L, Khalil MI, Guidotti D, Chang G-K. Orthogonal multiband CAP modulation based on offset-QAM and advanced filter design in spectral efficient MMW RoF systems, Journal of Light Wave Technology. 2017 Feb; 35(4):997−1005. Crossref.
- Deng L, Wang X, Zhou C, Tang M, Fu S, Zhang M, Shum PP, Liu D. Experimental demonstration of a 16.27 Gb/s 2-D coherent optical OFDM system with 3-D signal mapper and 2-D IFFT modulator, Journal of Lightwave Technology. 2016 Feb; 34(4):1177−83. Crossref.
- Deng R, He J, Chen Q, Chen M, Liu Y, Liu J, Chen L. A serial IFFT precoding scheme to mitigate the periodic noise in OFDM system, IEEE Communications Letters. 2016 Jul; 20(7):1301−04. Crossref.
- Yishai AB, Shayevitz O. Interactive schemes for the AWGN channel with noisy feedback, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 2017 Apl; 63(4):2409−27. Crossref.
- Cao FF, Yu Q-Y, Xiang W, Meng W-X. BER Analysis of Physical-layer network coding in the AWGN channel with burst pulses, IEEE Access. 2016 Dec; 4:9958−68. Crossref.
- El-Malek AHA, Al-Qahtani FS, Duong TQ, Zummo SA, Alnuweiri H. MIMO cognitive relay networks with correlated antennas over Rayleigh fading channels, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2016 Jul; 65(7):5349−63. Crossref.
- Hicheri R, Rafiq G, Kawabata T, Patzold M, Youssef N. On the statistical properties of capacity outage intervals in OSTBC-MIMO Rayleigh fading channels, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2016 May; 15(5):3548−59. Crossref.
- Zafari G, Koca M, Sari H. Dual-Polarized spatial modulation over correlated fading channels. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 2017 Mar; 65(3):1336−52. Crossref.
- Afana A, Mahady IA, Ikki S. Quadrature spatial modulation in MIMO cognitive radio systems with imperfect channel estimation and limited feedback, IEEE Transactions on Communications. 2017 Mar; 65(3):981−91. Crossref.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.